Backyard Bigfoot

Discussion in 'Cryptids and Creatures' started by Debi, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

A woman in North Carolina says that her backyard has inexplicably become a proverbial stomping grounds for several Bigfoot. Vicky Cook told a local news station that the truly strange situation began back in March when she first caught sight of a massive creature outside of her home. Since that time, she claims that the property has been visited by numerous Sasquatch based on the differing size of the prints found in her yard.

While one might be quick to dismiss Cook's story as the product of a fanciful imagination, she was able to furnish at least one photograph of a fairly sizeable print and showed the TV station a number of spots in the yard that also appeared to have impressions left behind by the creature. "Sometimes I think this can't be real," she mused, marveling that, "I think I've counted about eight different sized prints" on the property over the last few months.

While one might think that Bigfoot researchers would be flocking to the site to possibly get a glimpse of the elusive Sasquatch, that doesn't appear to be the case yet, although perhaps someone will investigate the case now that she's shared her story with the world. For her part, Cook seems content to simply coexist with the creatures and has even gone so far as to leave food outside for the visitors. According to her, they love candy, especially peanut brittle, and are not too fond of more healthy fare like apples and bananas.

Video: North Carolina Woman Claims Multiple Bigfoot Lurk in Her Backyard - Coast to Coast AM

2. TexDanm

TexDanm
    Expand Collapse

I have known people that animals seem to be drawn too. I have a friend that has all sorts of animals come upon her porcelain eat while she sits and watches them. Whisperers really do exist and maybeshe somehow draws these creatures to her. Part of it seems to be a trust and caring factor. There is a sort of understanding that you can have with an animal that isn't as people normally think.

I had an Aunt that would sit in her yard and the birds would come to her and eat from her hand. She even gentled a badger and it lived with them for several years. It was injured and she brought it home and tended to it. Badgers are not generally known for being friendly and I can't imagine how she convinced it to let her pick it up and bring it home. It took a while before it was friendly with her husband and other people but in the end, if she wanted it the badger did it.

I believe in special people so if bigfoot exists I can well imagine them being drawn to those special people. I have no doubt if she had seen a Bigfoot she would have fed it petted it and made anew friend.

Debi likes this.
  3. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

My father was like your Aunt, Dan. He could gentle any animal, and he had the backyard pretty much tamed, much to my mother's distress. Squirrels, chipmunks, birds, etc, all came to him without fear. He had a rapport with them and could talk with them. Now, if my mom appeared, they would run in fear...lol She wasn't a nature girl.

4. Duke

Duke
    Expand Collapse
    Open-minded critical thinker

He sounds like St Francis.

5. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

Not quite a Saint, but he did a pretty good imitation at times. ;) He was always known to be able to handle any animal, even those that were unable to be handled by others. I watched him once walk up to a dog that was ready to attack and turn it into a purring lump of love. Some people just have that special ability and energy to them. He walked up to a deer once and the thing just let him pet it. Aunts, uncles, friends, all would call if they needed help with wildlife. He had the touch.

ozentity likes this.
  6. ozentity

ozentity
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

A great gift.

7. TexDanm

TexDanm
    Expand Collapse

When you see someone like that with the animals you just know that there is something special going on. There is something about these people that the animals understand and are drawn to.

8. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

I think since others are seeing them besides this lady that they are living in the area. Since she is feeding them they are coming in closer. The problems start when the food stops. She comes off as sincere, the man too. It looks like they have something on the camera. The news always covers these things in a bit of jest on slow news days. They could have done a better analysis on the prints and video. That would have been a way better story.