Bachelors Grove Cemetery

Armand

Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
The white lady is of course just one of many strange ghostly things eyewitnesses have seen while braving Bachelor's Grove Cemetery. More than once groups of people have come across a phantom farmhouse while making the gravel road hike late at night. The house appears as a picturesque white farmhouse in perfect condition, before disappearing completely before your eyes.

In 1870 a farmer died after he and his horse plowed too close to the water's edge. They have both been spotted in spirit form years later, continuing to plow the area around the lagoon to this day, only when you call out to him he dissipates into nothing.
attachment-image-5a42b47c-865a-4b93-9201-0b416e8943e4.jpg

I was watching this video an old friend of mine is very involved with this forgotten Cemetary so, I am watching this video and at 7:07 in the time slot I saw an orb, I can tell this is not CGI or fake. watch the full video and post your opinion.

Reactions: Charleh
Thanks for sharing that video, it was interesting to watch. I did see what looked like a light over the swamp area. It didn’t look like an orb tho. However I have a small phone screen to view it. Maybe it is clearer on a big screen.