Baby rocker rocking all by it’s self

Hi Paul and welcome to the forum. Is that the only paranormal activity happening so far?
Well there is this banging that almost sounds like a pipe hitting off A floor joist that goes on all day and night and I tried looking for explanation but I can’t find one and it’s only in our master bathroom no where else.

Well there is this banging that almost sounds like a pipe hitting off A floor joist that goes on all day and night and I tried looking for explanation but I can’t find one and it’s only in our master bathroom no where else.
Since it's a bathroom, I am gonna say you may have a pipe problem. A plumber may be able to track that down. The rocker could also be rocking from a vibration in the floor.

This is not to say it's not paranormal. In order to say it is, one has to eliminate all the other possibilities. It can be a long process, but it's worth looking for simple causes first.

All of a sudden my wife and I notice that my daughters Rocker is moving by itself. We thought maybe she was awake and making it move but it’s to long lasting and Smooth to be her and plus she is sound asleep take a look.
Is there any chance it was a draft? Just ruling a few things out. Welcome to the forum Paul!

Since it's a bathroom, I am gonna say you may have a pipe problem. A plumber may be able to track that down. The rocker could also be rocking from a vibration in the floor.

This is not to say it's not paranormal. In order to say it is, one has to eliminate all the other possibilities. It can be a long process, but it's worth looking for simple causes first.
Already had that checked not any pipes

Reactions: Debi
Hi and welcome.

I got to say that is a scary thing If you’ve ruled out natural causes. Do you have a baby monitor in there? Ever hear anything odd ? Keep a close watch on the baby. Maybe sage the house. Do a house blessing if your of the faith.

Reactions: Charleh
Hi and welcome.

I got to say that is a scary thing If you’ve ruled out natural causes. Do you have a baby monitor in there? Ever hear anything odd ? Keep a close watch on the baby. Maybe sage the house. Do a house blessing if your of the faith.
It was just a plumbing issue with the pipes but the baby rocking still a mystery. But just tonight I was laying in bed with my baby and the light went from off to on by it’s self no one around u even heard the click with the light switch!!!!

It was just a plumbing issue with the pipes but the baby rocking still a mystery. But just tonight I was laying in bed with my baby and the light went from off to on by it’s self no one around u even heard the click with the light switch!!!!
I pray for your safety. I hope your not alone. I’d be house cleaning I think.

Reactions: Debi
I think it’s only my dad honestly not to sure tho
Paul, the activity you are having doesn't seem threatening at this point. If you feel it might be your dad, (likely with new baby in house), talk to him. I know, talking into thin air is a bit strange at first, but have a conversation with him. Tell him about the baby. See if that helps settle things down a bit. He may just want you to acknowledge he's there.

Reactions: Lynne