Baby Bigfoot?

Discussion in 'Cryptids and Creatures' started by Debi, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

[​IMG]

*Possible photo of juvenile Bigfoot taken in Arkansas, October 2009
    Baby Bigfoot in the Meadow

Bruce in Rapid City, South Dakota called in to tell of some Bigfoot stories he had heard over the years:

“I met a guy at a Stock Show and we were talking about hunting and he's a predator caller. And he called one up in the Black Hills and him and another guy and his friend won't go hunting with him anymore. He showed me a picture of the footprint, his foot next to it and it was like three times the length of his foot... it was like 10 or 11 size foot. (Noory asks if it scared the hunting friend) Yes, it did! It was in the brush screaming and yelling at them and breaking stuff. He kind of wanted me to go hunting with him but, you know, I've never seen one and I don't know if I want to be lucky enough or unlucky to run into it. Here's the other spooky story. Now this isn't a first hand to me but the friend that told me said the man that told him, and he knew the man that told him this story and he said he had no reason to lie to me, and it was in the Limestone area which is on the western side of the Black Hills and he had a lumber contract out there and instead of going our around, he decided to walk across a meadow and going on the back side of it. And the man claimed, this is what my friend Ronald told me, the man walked up on a baby in a grass nest out there in a meadow. It had humanoid features. All by itself only it was, like, twice the size of the human baby or something like that and he walked up on it in this nest, in the grass, in this meadow and he turned around and walked back out and he didn't go back until the next day. When he went back, the nest was empty and off they went.”
    Source: Coast to Coast Radio - January 12, 2018

2. Paulm

Paulm
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

There is some type of fenceing in front of the subject, and the tree to his left front has a plywood sign or something fixed to it...
    So, assuming this is a real pic. And not just a stock pic of a gorilla in an enclosure, I think I would have at least had to do a follow up with the land owners to find out if they had ever had any experiences of any kind.

Debi likes this.
  3. Seahunter

Seahunter
    Expand Collapse
    AKA "Roy"

Is this "creature" in the witness relocation program? Is that why its face is all blurred out? All I see is possibly some primate on the ground with about 40-50% of the "animal" blurry beyond recognition, and that's assuming what I think I see is an arm and part of a head.

Herbal Jaguar, Debi and Paulm like this.
  4. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Truth seeker
    Tier-1 Mod

Not buying this one. As close as the guy says he was and didn’t get a clear pic? Funny just the face is blurred out. This is an ape of some sort. Good point Paul on the fence. The sign is also blurred.

#4 Lynne, Jan 17, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
    Debi and Paulm like this.
  5. Louisa Clingan

Louisa Clingan
    Expand Collapse

Hello all. It seems as though every couple of months I have to do a search and find out how many more times my pics have been jacked. It's not a sign in the back ground it's a telephone pole. My cam caught a series of pics back in 2009 and this is one of them. I am including the original un cropped picture with the date and time stamps. Also my Flickr account was hacked and even some of my art work has been jacked off of it. "THERE WAS NO baby bigfoot in the MEADOW" in reference to THIS game cam picture jackedagain.jpg , LOL, this was in my back yard in the Ouachita's of Arkansas.

6. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Truth seeker
    Tier-1 Mod

thanks for clearing this up. So sorry your property has been taken without permission. People are terrible. Glad to have proof this is a hoax.

7. Louisa Clingan

Louisa Clingan
    Expand Collapse

LOL, it's not a hoax, """ it's my pic from my cam on my property""". The problem is that the person who posted the pic made up the story. If any questions feel free to ask.

7Christie, TonyM and Paulm like this.
  8. Paulm

Paulm
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

thanks for bringing this to our attention, I know how it feels to have pics/art taken from your page. that is one of the reasons I only post "practice" or non serious stuff anymore. not good when ppl do that...
    one question though, just what is that in the pic.???

9. Duke

Duke
    Expand Collapse
    Ordinary Guy

Looks like a rock.

Paulm likes this.
  10. Louisa Clingan

Louisa Clingan
    Expand Collapse

I'll post what happened tonight along with the series of pics from the cam. I'll also post pics of the "cut, cropped, enlarged inverted pics to get more detail along with size analysis" and sharpened pics using only hue and contrast along with pictures of the area. This has been controversial from the get go. It's been sliced and diced. I will not say what I believe it is I'll leave that up to the viewers.

7Christie and Paulm like this.