Aztec Artifacts?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Aztec Artifacts Depicting 'Aliens' - Coast to Coast AM

Steve Quayle provides some photos to accompany his appearance on the 6/13/19 program.

He writes:

"Both these artifacts (images 1 & 2) were dug out of a mountainside in Central Mexico on private land and reside in Mexico. Authentication and provenance along with forensic geology is underway as photos were sent to me by a man who listened to me on Coast to Coast for years! Obviously, the Never-Tell-the-Truth Gang will claim they are forgeries, fakes, etc.

This is the first time to my knowledge, that I have ever seen Saturn depicted with aliens and classic UFOs together, especially on a 500-year-old Aztec artifact-- Further artifact photos will be shown at GenSix.com conference in Branson Missouri, Answering the Alien Question."

7e76bdb2-40fd-4a1b-acd0-8167402c1689

1f79e5fe-b193-45a5-bb5f-3590344d93b3

6fab3b2d-d35d-4f8c-9ccc-8b6093d06ae2

These are being presented as proof of aliens without any verification other than these photos right now. They don't look quite right to me, but then I could be wrong. What say you?

I am confused by how exactly the photographed stone carving appears to match modern stone carving art work I have seen and handled,
and lines in modern drawing (with no differing stylized squared past cultures customs style in drawing depicted)
similar instead to carved curves I am accustomed to in modern jewelry beads soap stone and jadeite bead carving I have beaded in my life, the curves the depths the etch its "just like me!" And the 198 rock shop & lapidary supply between me and my beloved Sierra paths steep slopes .

But thats not saying much is it? After all, there's only so many ways to carve a rock. Why would our ancestors rock carving be different from our own? Why would our hand carved beads and stone goods differ from the past hand carved stone goods? Is it so hard to call ourselves or our own stone beads primitive? and our modern hand carved rocks, primitive (well fairly primitive) & then, judge actual ancestors work as too like our own to be real/ to be possible pieces from another period? (Because we don't want to call ourselves primitive?)

You can date the artifact according to surrounding wood ? But how do you date the rock itself ? The rock predates the carving. The rocks predates all contemporary cultures its like our infinity , its age is so much longer than our lives. The culture is responsible for its etching.

From what I heard last night, the claim is the rock is old enough to support the theory. However, I do agree with your assessment of the carving seen. It just looks new to me.

Reactions: SierraRocks
About 20 years ago there were some carved pebbles found - and they were modern fakes. The stone itself is old, there is no reason to fake that. But to an artisan who works all day making trinkets for the tourism trade for basic survival - wouldn't it be more lucrative to make something controversial that he can sell for 10x the price?
I don't believe the stone is carved more than 10 years ago.
The metal axe thing is more interesting from an engineering point anyway. You can date metal items quite easily because as time progresses metals actually get purer. It is just a result of industrialisation. So if it is a modern alloy - it's fake. Also we just can't help but use modern technology to make things - so everything from the metal casting - melting, the mold used, and the finishing techniques are likely to show as modern methods. Looking at things under a microscope will show minute scratches left from modern abrasives.
There is also the pictures. These are in relief - on a completely polished surface. The easiest way to achieve that is by electrolysis, and as far as I know this technology or electricity was not available to them.

If you look at similar aged items to that which this is supposed to be, they will be cast, then hammered into shape. The structure of the metal will show this.

The example given is produced by modern means and therefore I believe fake.

Reactions: SierraRocks
I believe there are ways to judge the authenticity by the marks left by the tools used to do the carving. Also the vegetation in the crevices and erosion. These look pretty pristine. There is a lot of fake artifacts coming out of South America right now. If any of you have seen the new episode of America Unearthed with Scott Wolker, he showed a newly found artifact that has been dated to thousands of years before we had civilized culture in North America. This find could change the text books. He also discusses the problem with fake artifacts coming out of South America.

I believe there are ways to judge the authenticity by the marks left by the tools used to do the carving. Also the vegetation in the crevices and erosion. These look pretty pristine. There is a lot of fake artifacts coming out of South America right now. If any of you have seen the new episode of America Unearthed with Scott Wolker, he showed a newly found artifact that has been dated to thousands of years before we had civilized culture in North America. This find could change the text books. He also discusses the problem with fake artifacts coming out of South America.
upload_2019-6-16_11-36-42.jpeg