Awakening?

Fantasio Inferno

Reaction score
Hello, this is something I experienced a few weeks ago.

I usually have very vivid dreams. Dreams that have to do about other worlds, beings, and anything related. Sometimes, I see things that really scare me when I close my eyes. But what happened that night didn’t feel that much of a dream. It felt like a new reality.

Let me explain. The moment I fell asleep that night a few weeks ago, I felt my body float on mid air, though I was still asleep, I could see everything around me clearly. I remember such beautiful colors appearing all around the room. It was like static, pink and blue. My body was asleep, but my mind observed my surroundings.

I felt safe, like it wasn’t weird or scary. And I felt a sense of power awakening in me, like I would suddenly fly onto the air. I forgot my name, I forgot about the things I was thinking about all day, I even forgot the reality I am currently living in. I just felt happiness. And this got stronger and stronger as seconds passed, until the static around me was entirely bright, it covered the entire room.

I also saw blue shapes form between the static. This lasted for a while, this sense of retrieving freedom, or something that was lost. But then, I felt a hand gently touch my forehead, and send me back to my normal state of sleeping. I remember this message too being given to me that moment this hand came in contact with my forehead:

‘Waking your power with such intensity will result into also awakening the creatures that are sleeping close to you, and if that happens, they’ll be able to see you. It’s not the time to wake up yet.’

Then the static turned down until it disappeared, and I fell asleep. I don’t know if this was a dream, it was too intense. I felt a deep disappointment once the vivid colors disappeared, because the happiness I felt also changed to sadness when I lost this inner sense of power I had for a few seconds.

Im sorry if this seems too weird or too long, I’m just hoping someone has an opinion about it, since I can’t talk to the people around me about those things. Thanks, ciao.

Reactions: Taliesin
It’s like the Ouiji board thing. Lucid dreaming can puncture that same veil. Our cluelessness acts as a natural buffer when we don’t dabble. It protects us from a lot of sleeping things quite near us that wake up as soon as we tear that veil.

It all depends on your spiritual maturity & sobriety if you can handle that power. It’s something like a privilege that must be earned the slow & tedious way.

It’s like the Ouiji board thing. Lucid dreaming can puncture that same veil. Our cluelessness acts as a natural buffer when we don’t dabble. It protects us from a lot of sleeping things quite near us that wake up as soon as we tear that veil.

It all depends on your spiritual maturity & sobriety if you can handle that power. It’s something like a privilege that must be earned the slow & tedious way.
Really? Sounds interesting. Thanks for letting me know.

I agree with Mrs C. I think you had a real out of body expierence. Perhaps you will uncover abilities in the future as you grow. I’m sure there was a purpose to this expierence. Possibly to give you an awareness that we are more than our bodies, there is life after death and how we conduct ourselves determines how much power and knowledge we can be trusted with.

Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your expierence.

Hello, this is something I experienced a few weeks ago.

I usually have very vivid dreams. Dreams that have to do about other worlds, beings, and anything related. Sometimes, I see things that really scare me when I close my eyes. But what happened that night didn’t feel that much of a dream. It felt like a new reality.

Let me explain. The moment I fell asleep that night a few weeks ago, I felt my body float on mid air, though I was still asleep, I could see everything around me clearly. I remember such beautiful colors appearing all around the room. It was like static, pink and blue. My body was asleep, but my mind observed my surroundings.

I felt safe, like it wasn’t weird or scary. And I felt a sense of power awakening in me, like I would suddenly fly onto the air. I forgot my name, I forgot about the things I was thinking about all day, I even forgot the reality I am currently living in. I just felt happiness. And this got stronger and stronger as seconds passed, until the static around me was entirely bright, it covered the entire room.

I also saw blue shapes form between the static. This lasted for a while, this sense of retrieving freedom, or something that was lost. But then, I felt a hand gently touch my forehead, and send me back to my normal state of sleeping. I remember this message too being given to me that moment this hand came in contact with my forehead:

‘Waking your power with such intensity will result into also awakening the creatures that are sleeping close to you, and if that happens, they’ll be able to see you. It’s not the time to wake up yet.’

Then the static turned down until it disappeared, and I fell asleep. I don’t know if this was a dream, it was too intense. I felt a deep disappointment once the vivid colors disappeared, because the happiness I felt also changed to sadness when I lost this inner sense of power I had for a few seconds.

Im sorry if this seems too weird or too long, I’m just hoping someone has an opinion about it, since I can’t talk to the people around me about those things. Thanks, ciao.
It sounds like you experienced something special that not everyone experiences. I definitely believe in otherworldly things. I've heard my name whispered in my left ear, and I've been told that it was just my imagination and other excuses they use to discredit the validity of anything not native to our 4D world. I've also had dreams in which I feel, see, hear, smell, and maybe even taste, though I don't remember tasting stuff in dreams before. My dreams are vivid, too. One time recently I had a medical dream in which I remember waking up from anasthesia, but struggling hard to open my eyes and keep them open. Then I had a second disturbing procedure.

I agree with Mrs C. I think you had a real out of body expierence. Perhaps you will uncover abilities in the future as you grow. I’m sure there was a purpose to this expierence. Possibly to give you an awareness that we are more than our bodies, there is life after death and how we conduct ourselves determines how much power and knowledge we can be trusted with.

Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your expierence.
I agree that great power requires a pure soul.

When I was young, I used to long for power; especially because I felt powerless a lot. And I was confounded why it never showed up. Then after some therapy (I'm not saying this about the OP, just myself as example) and a LOT of time and reflection, I gave up seeking that type of power. Only after forming a partnership with the Spirit did I really start to see "power" (or, rather, more odd things happening) in my life. Lucid dreaming is also a really excellent tool to gain insights into oneself; and others too.