Audio-psychic communication breakthroughs

Brian Jones

Brian A. Jones - audio-psychic medium
Reaction score
Website
www.audiomedium.com
Hello, I have been working since around 1998, to bring psychic communication through audio recording devices... In just the past two weeks, things have opened up after all these years of VERY hard work. If anyone here is interested in finding out a little more about what I am talking about, I recommend checking out this one hour interview I did on March 11, 2016 with David Oates.. especially the second half of this hour : Not sure why the link to option is not working.... I will see if I can at least paste in the url.... for those of you who may be interested, you can copy and past it into your browser.

Well Well, I guess it works as a link this way too. Seriously, after many thousands of hours, what I am able to audibly document now in spirit communication has been hard earned, and if anyone here would check it out and offer feedback here, I would appreciate this !

To download, right click and hit ' save link as '

Brian_Jones_on_David_John_Oates_show_03-11-16.mp3

Thank you !

Brian J.

Last edited:
OK, glad this joint is open all night..... insomnia galore has me yet again.... I am going to see if I can share an audio highlight of what I am excited about.... I truly do consider what I've witnessed first hand in my recording studio over the past two weeks, to be a significant breakthrough.. and I have had countless false alarms of excitement for many years.. I do believe this is for real.. here is a single sample, as an excerpt of my recent interview mentioned above, with David Oates a couple of days ago ~\~

Attachments

• here it's awesome, beyond the grave.mp3
    371.7 KB · Views: 176
Brian, I am moving this post for you so you can add to it in Your Paranormal Thoughts and experiences.

OK Debi,

Thank you ! I'd like to clarify something I stated in my interview with David Oates linked above.... I will admit, I'm still a little defensive about certain things, as they are definitely going away, more and more every day... When I said I was not going to be trying to get other people to pay attention to what I am doing, I was meaning the people I had been approaching for years, asking them to become involved to witness things.. people who are more along the lines of science based....

I do want to share things with people on a more personal and patient level... now without having any expectations of any certain results.... I guess I am stubborn by nature.... it can be a pain in the .... BUT, if I wasn't so stubborn and determined, I never would have spent the literal thousands of hours into experimentation, and stuck with my obsession to reach serious breakthroughs in this area... I'm sure it will make more and more sense to me going forward.... Life is too short to spend decades being annoyed !

I just noticed 7Christie's Albert Einstein quote a couple posts up. I very much agree ! I will add something here that I posted on my website a few days ago:

I continually contemplate this
quote, purportedly coined by
John Lennon :

" Reality leaves a lot to the
imagination "

My imagination is influenced by
my personal experience. My
ambitions are inspired by my
imagination !

Hi again. One more proposal. Just in case someone eventually comes across this offering at some point, who finds it worthy of their serious interest, and who would like to communicate with me, you are welcome to email me at inventor2012@yahoo.com

I have invested literally a few thousand hours of very dedicated and challenging efforts since 1998, in order to achieve the development of ways and abilities, to facilitate normally non-physical psychic energies, to manifest as physically and phonetically audible messages. I guess I'd have to admit ... this is obviously a lot more esoteric than I thought.... It would be nice to finally meet someone who resonates with this approach if possible. I don't know if writing what I just did will help.... who knows ?

Thank you for allowing me to post here !

Brian J.

Last edited: