Audible Paws

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Over the last few months I've been reporting that I've been getting more "audible" paranormal events. Well, this morning, we had one that both hubs and I heard together.

From the doorway in our bedroom going to the door of our en suite, we heard distinct paw running sounds from an animal...with no visible animal. We looked at each other and said, "What the h#!! was that?!" Both of our dogs were on the bed with us. We could hear the sounds clearly and even "felt" the sounds.

I actually got up to look and see if there was some animal in our bathroom. Hubs checked the doors to be sure no outside door was open to let something come inside. Nada. Son checked under the house. Nope. This was distinctly the sound our late boxer made coming across the room to jump on the bed.

Combined with a lot of other minor activity lately, I'm beginning to wonder why we're having these audibles happen. The other night I heard a cat "meow"...this was about a week ago. We don't currently have a cat.

So, I'm now asking myself why? What's stirred up around here? I was thinking it was simply me reacting to the stress in the world right now, but when hubs hears it and reacts to it, something is up.

Happy to hear your input. I don't feel anything threatening at all and it's not following a pattern.

Over the last few months I've been reporting that I've been getting more "audible" paranormal events. Well, this morning, we had one that both hubs and I heard together.

From the doorway in our bedroom going to the door of our en suite, we heard distinct paw running sounds from an animal...with no visible animal. We looked at each other and said, "What the h#!! was that?!" Both of our dogs were on the bed with us. We could hear the sounds clearly and even "felt" the sounds.

I actually got up to look and see if there was some animal in our bathroom. Hubs checked the doors to be sure no outside door was open to let something come inside. Nada. Son checked under the house. Nope. This was distinctly the sound our late boxer made coming across the room to jump on the bed.

Combined with a lot of other minor activity lately, I'm beginning to wonder why we're having these audibles happen. The other night I heard a cat "meow"...this was about a week ago. We don't currently have a cat.

So, I'm now asking myself why? What's stirred up around here? I was thinking it was simply me reacting to the stress in the world right now, but when hubs hears it and reacts to it, something is up.

Happy to hear your input. I don't feel anything threatening at all and it's not following a pattern.
Quick glance, i'd say your late boxer came back to visit and brought a friend with them.

May be the pet's spirits reacting to your concerns? Gathering together to give you support ? That love doesn't die I believe.

Somehow I missed this post Debi. I think your past pets must be visiting. You were thinking of moving a while back, we’re you perhaps packing or moving stuff around? Sometimes that stirs things up. Is this still going on ?

Reactions: Selectric