At a loss, At another dead end

NightRose

Reaction score
Hi, im ash and this is a small story of a series of stupid actions. For starters i am 18 years of age, ive been involved with the unknown since the age of 13. Im someone who has some sort of "sensitivity" to energy (i really dont know how else to put) i get sick when in enter areas of prayer, or shops that specialize in the occult. bacially anywhere there is a lot of spiritual energy. its usually followed by a headache, dizziness, cold or hot flashes, the occasional nosebleed and if its really bad vomiting. ive seen doctors about this for the past 2 years but nothing ever comes up. the only this that ever seems to help is what my friend calls "energy threading". im here to see if anyone can help me figure out whats wrong with me.

Hi, im ash and this is a small story of a series of stupid actions. For starters i am 18 years of age, ive been involved with the unknown since the age of 13. Im someone who has some sort of "sensitivity" to energy (i really dont know how else to put) i get sick when in enter areas of prayer, or shops that specialize in the occult. bacially anywhere there is a lot of spiritual energy. its usually followed by a headache, dizziness, cold or hot flashes, the occasional nosebleed and if its really bad vomiting. ive seen doctors about this for the past 2 years but nothing ever comes up. the only this that ever seems to help is what my friend calls "energy threading". im here to see if anyone can help me figure out whats wrong with me.
I'd like to hear about this "energy threading". Not sure what you are referring to on that.

So, Rose, tell me....are you of any specific faith or have a preference? You are very young, so have you ever played with a Ouija board or dabbled in anything of a magical base?

I'd like to hear about this "energy threading". Not sure what you are referring to on that.

So, Rose, tell me....are you of any specific faith or have a preference? You are very young, so have you ever played with a Ouija board or dabbled in anything of a magical base?
energy threading is trying to control the flow of energy throughout your body, and i have used an Ouija board before ... several times actually, and im not bound by any faith but i do lean more towards paganism, and Wicca

my friend even taught me how to make protection seals (they're hella weak but i can make them)

my friend even taught me how to make protection seals (they're hella weak but i can make them)
OK! Now I know what we're talking about! Yes, shields are what you need. And blessed be, little sister. If yuo have questions on Wicca, ask.

My feeling is you are having an empathic overload from the emtional energy around you. Shields would help you a lot and they take a little practice. Also, learning to ground that energy that is not yours but the overload would be another step you can take in managing this. How much do you know about such things?

not much since until just now i couldn't put a name to what was wrong, when i touch certain people its like getting a shock or a strong tingling feeling in the area that made contact and its slowly dispersed throughout my body.

not much since until just now i couldn't put a name to what was wrong, when i touch certain people its like getting a shock or a strong tingling feeling in the area that made contact and its slowly dispersed throughout my body.
Look up empath. We have lots of stories here as well about it. Get some info and we'll help guide you through this.Its very managable.

Reactions: NightRose
Look up empath. We have lots of stories here as well about it. Get some info and we'll help guide you through this.Its very managable.
awesome thank you so much <3

Welcome to the PNF NightRose. I’m empathic too and we’re happy to discuss and help as much as possible.

If you haven’t seen it yet, we have another related new thread going on. Feel free to read that thread too and comment if you like. But we won’t abandon your own original posting here.

Is being empathetic a bad thing when it comes to the paranormal?

Reactions: Debi and Lynne
Welcome Nightrose. I see your well on the way to figuring things out. I look forward to seeing your progress. Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: Debi