Astronauts and UFO's

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
‘I saw a UFO’ Buzz Aldrin PASSES lie detector test revealing truth about aliens

‘I saw a UFO’ Buzz Aldrin PASSES lie detector test revealing truth about aliens
MOON walker Buzz Aldrin and three other astronauts have passed lie detector tests over claims they experienced alien encounters.

The space travellers’ accounts of strange space sightings were examined under laboratory conditions.

All four astronauts taking part passed the test, carried out using the latest technology.

Experts say the results prove they were “completely convinced” signs of alien life they claimed to have witnessed during historic missions were genuine.

Aldrin, Al Worden, Edgar Mitchell and Gordon Cooper all took part in the study.

The Institute of BioAcoustic Biology in Albany, Ohio, carried out complex computer analyses of the astronauts’ voice patterns as they told of their close encounters.

Although the technology is still top-secret, these studies are claimed to be more reliable than current lie detector tests and could soon replace those used by the FBI and police.

One of the first tested was Apollo 11 pilot Buzz Aldrin, now 88 – the second human to set foot on the lunar surface in 1969.

Aldrin has always maintained he spotted a UFO on the way to the moon, saying: “There was something out there that was close enough to be observed, sort of L-shaped.”

BioAcoustic’s Sharry Edwards said tests reveal Aldrin is sure he saw the UFO even though his logical mind “cannot explain it”.

Apollo 15 pilot Al Worden, 86, stunned Good Morning Britain viewers when he claimed to have seen extra-terrestrials.

He believes we are all descended from ancient aliens. Voice recordings of fellow Nasa pioneers Edgar Mitchell and Gordon Cooper, both now dead, were also analysed.

Apollo 14’s Mitchell claimed to have seen several UFOs, while Cooper actually described trying to chase a cluster of objects. The tests revealed both men believed they were telling the whole truth.

Do you believe them? Are the lie detector tests enough to make you think it's possible?

Do you believe them? Are the lie detector tests enough to make you think it's possible?
I totally believe them. The type of men chosen to become astronauts are exceptional people to begin with. I would believe them without the lie detectors.

Reactions: Charleh