Astronaut talks religious experience on space walk

I've had experiences similar in nature happen to me. I would absolutely love to have been in his space shoes lol. That would blow anyone's mind. It has happened while being outside or driving, talking to someone i know or just met. Your body feels molded into your surroundings while you get this feeling of being 'awoken'. It's so hard to explain. I have had where whomever i was talking to for a few seconds i actually realize i have no idea who they are, though fully being aware that i know them, if that makes sense. It's almost like looking through me then them and beyond for a few seconds. Very odd sensation. I had it happen admiring surroundings as well.

I've had experiences similar in nature happen to me. I would absolutely love to have been in his space shoes lol. That would blow anyone's mind. It has happened while being outside or driving, talking to someone i know or just met. Your body feels molded into your surroundings while you get this feeling of being 'awoken'. It's so hard to explain. I have had where whomever i was talking to for a few seconds i actually realize i have no idea who they are, though fully being aware that i know them, if that makes sense. It's almost like looking through me then them and beyond for a few seconds. Very odd sensation. I had it happen admiring surroundings as well.
I understand this as I've had this before myself. I call it moments of clarity. It's when the world shifts and you realize there is so much more than our normal perception allows.

Reactions: Selectric
I understand this as I've had this before myself. I call it moments of clarity. It's when the world shifts and you realize there is so much more than our normal perception allows.

ive always thought of it as seeing for a moment how its supposed to be, for a brief second, the connectedness of all, the one........just enough to leave you with the feeling of "what if" and "how".............

• Love it
Reactions: Selectric and Debi