Astrology: What signs are you all?

... if you want to share what you are, I'd love to know!

*edit*
Sorry, I should probably participate also. lol Aquarius.
Hi and hello to all –

After a week or so of browsing around it seems that this thread might be my best starter place. The facts are that I am a Gemini with a Capricorn moon and Virgo rising. I don’t know how much that might mean to anyone and it is so not enough to define me. For now I’ll stick with being a true Gemini.

When I was younger and someone would ask how old I was I would offer up a number – one anywhere between 5 or 6 thousand. In truth I just turned 76 and I am “the baby” living in a retirement village. Don’t let that number scare you. It means nothing to me except a whole lot of life’s discoveries.

I registered into this forum because I love to think about and discuss ideas – whole bunches of ‘em. Scarcely a handful of people in my life have ever been close to the same interests. I’ve grown comfortable keeping quiet yet ‘yearn to learn’, too. That means interaction. So I’m diving in one more time, hoping to find others willing to toss ideas around. I’m all in for new ones.

Looking forward to it all as I bumble my way through this posting process. -- K

p.s. I live some form of paranormal every day.

Hi and hello to all –

After a week or so of browsing around it seems that this thread might be my best starter place. The facts are that I am a Gemini with a Capricorn moon and Virgo rising. I don’t know how much that might mean to anyone and it is so not enough to define me. For now I’ll stick with being a true Gemini.

When I was younger and someone would ask how old I was I would offer up a number – one anywhere between 5 or 6 thousand. In truth I just turned 76 and I am “the baby” living in a retirement village. Don’t let that number scare you. It means nothing to me except a whole lot of life’s discoveries.

I registered into this forum because I love to think about and discuss ideas – whole bunches of ‘em. Scarcely a handful of people in my life have ever been close to the same interests. I’ve grown comfortable keeping quiet yet ‘yearn to learn’, too. That means interaction. So I’m diving in one more time, hoping to find others willing to toss ideas around. I’m all in for new ones.

Hi Katy, and welcome to the PNF. Sounds like you've had some interesting life experiences, I look forward to reading about them.

Hi and hello to all –

Hi, Katy! Glad to have you on board, and hope to get to know you better!

Reactions: Paulm and ozentity