Asshole ghost.

Well, my plan was to see if any of the pieces moves during the night. I woke up, and nothing happened, though it is worth noting that it seemed to be hanging around the board, judging my my cat. Will report after work.

Ok, this is pissing me off. I move into a new apartment. I soon notice that the toilet has comedic timing. How do i kill this asshole.
I must apologize... I thought it was funny. I do tend to forget people can't see me unless I allow them to.
I was just welcoming you... HAHAHA

Well, my plan was to see if any of the pieces moves during the night. I woke up, and nothing happened, though it is worth noting that it seemed to be hanging around the board, judging my my cat. Will report after work.
To me I consider that Provokation. It’s one thing to set out cameras to see if anything happens, but to just lay something out with the expectation of an interaction is a different story. With that intention in mind I could only assume the cat was right about something gravitating toward the board.

Reactions: Aces
Ok, definitively results. F***ing scary results. I just got home, and my cat jumped on me, clearly spooked. look at the table, all of the pieces have been pushed off the board and onto the floor. All except three. in the middle, the black king is lying on it's side. A white pawn is leaning on it, not upright but not lying down. Considering the shape of the pieces, this looks like it would be difficult to do. Like, borderline impossible. Ridiculously perfect balance. About three squares away is the black castle, upright. Cat is looking everywhere, and I am getting freaked out.

Ok, definitively results. F***ing scary results. I just got home, and my cat jumped on me, clearly spooked. look at the table, all of the pieces have been pushed off the board and onto the floor. All except three. in the middle, the black king is lying on it's side. A white pawn is leaning on it, not upright but not lying down. Considering the shape of the pieces, this looks like it would be difficult to do. Like, borderline impossible. Ridiculously perfect balance. About three squares away is the black castle, upright. Cat is looking everywhere, and I am getting freaked out.
Good to hear back from you. Is your cat alright?

I'm 65, HJ. Been doing this since I was 5. I'm going to share that the more you talk with an entity, the more ties you form to them, the more energy you exchange. It's been my policy I don't have to know what name the negative energy has.....I just want it gone and take steps to do so. When it's demonic, I call the clergy in. After doing hundreds of cleansings and being involved in investigations to fight the negative ones, it's the best advice I can give you. No matter what it's reasons for attaching/following someone, the best bet is to take it out fast if it's negative.
I totally agree ! Well stated. Yes !