Asshole ghost.

Normally I would ask that you keep it clean on the language, but I'm currently laughiing so hard at your obviously frustruted presentation of facts I'm gonna let this one stand. The entity deserves the description.

You have what HJ has described. An apporting entity. Normally these want attention of some sort. I've had this happen many times before and it's time to put down some boundaries for this unwanted visitor. Speak out loud to it and take back your home. Tell it you own the space and it is not allowed to touch you, your belongings, scare you or your family or in any way cause you distress. Be firm and let it know it won't be tolerated.

Now, I happen to disagree with most in doing EVP's or trying to learn more about whatever it is. All I've ever seen that do is bind it closer to the person inquiring or to cause more problems. I believe in doing small steps first when dealing with entities and activity so you don't jump start something bad accidently.

Saying the St. Michael's prayer, which I will attach here, often helps, and smudging with sage or Palo Santo wood can also help.

Let us know how it goes.
I absolutly agree with your approach

I agree that EVP can be dangerous but I will also say this, I think he followed us because he is infatuated with my wife and his girl who he dominated and controlled and was instrumental in her death looked like my wife which I think had more to do with him following us than the EVP. As well I did over 100 different EVP sessions in the time I lived there. So I feel there is a difference between doing one EVP to evaluate the situation than having over 100 and having personal conversations regularly with the entity. He would say things like saying he would sexually assault my wife in her sleep "I crawled I to bed with her last night" and say she is "hot" and to "bend over". I think sometimes he would say that stuff to mess with me as well.

Just my 2 cents, but no doubt it is dangerous. When I asked is EVP dangerous he replied "depends on who you're talking to"

Reactions: Lynne
I'm 65, HJ. Been doing this since I was 5. I'm going to share that the more you talk with an entity, the more ties you form to them, the more energy you exchange. It's been my policy I don't have to know what name the negative energy has.....I just want it gone and take steps to do so. When it's demonic, I call the clergy in. After doing hundreds of cleansings and being involved in investigations to fight the negative ones, it's the best advice I can give you. No matter what it's reasons for attaching/following someone, the best bet is to take it out fast if it's negative.

Reactions: Lynne and Aces
Ok. First of all, my cat seems to be very aware of whatever this thing is. to the point that I can tell roughly where it is by where my cat is looking.
Yes, now that you mention it, I have been very frustrated and aggressive recently, though I did not think anything of it until you said something. Also, did not mention this before, but I have a very large fish tank. It had over forty fish in it, and every single one died soon after this started. I thought a disease had happened, but it even killed the crabs and snails, which should not have been able to catch a fish disease. I am going to try something weird. I have an old chess set in my room. I am going to set it up in my living room, and I am going to make a move. I am extremely skeptical that anything will happen, but worth a shot. Will reply tomorrow with results, if any.

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar
Ok. First of all, my cat seems to be very aware of whatever this thing is. to the point that I can tell roughly where it is by where my cat is looking.
Yes, now that you mention it, I have been very frustrated and aggressive recently, though I did not think anything of it until you said something. Also, did not mention this before, but I have a very large fish tank. It had over forty fish in it, and every single one died soon after this started. I thought a disease had happened, but it even killed the crabs and snails, which should not have been able to catch a fish disease. I am going to try something weird. I have an old chess set in my room. I am going to set it up in my living room, and I am going to make a move. I am extremely skeptical that anything will happen, but worth a shot. Will reply tomorrow with results, if any.
Why not film it as well! Lol

I also had a lot of negative health effects as others did. Several people went psycho in my apartment, pretty much everyone at one point. I really enjoyed a break from the apartment when that stuff happens.

I would, and probably will, if anything happens, but the only recording device i currently have is my phone, and it would be pretty hard to make it inconspicuous.

Yes I have a lot of experience with this sort of stuff. This is called apports. I don't know of a term for something going missing so I just say reverse apport *shrug*

It happened to me a lot. I would have stuff I purposely placed in the middle of the room and it would go missing for days sometimes only to turn up out in the open. Many times. A apport is something that was supernaturally created or moved. Unfortunately I didn't really find a way to prevent this except keeping the stuff on my person or directly in sight at all times. It's literally like living in a battlefield it felt like for me.

I would tell it to stop and it doesn't have permission to move things or disrupt your home. Could try blessing the important objects that's continuously going missing with holy water and see if that changes anything. I would invest in palo santo and sage for clearing the bad energy. On EVP (just tell me if you don't know what EVP is), I have had spirits that did this same thing to me tell me they don't like the palo santo. So if you want it gone that's a good start, it has been used for thousands of years in the America's. You can also call upon native spirits to assist you if you are not discriminatory towards minorities. They will not help you if you talk badly about natives in my opinion. They are a great ally to me personally.

If you have the want you can try and do EVP there and ask "what is your name", "do you move objects around", "why do you want to move things around", and also tell it "you are not allowed to harm me or disrupt my home," if you are religious you can include a prayer, ask it if it would you to pray for it, this will be a good indicator if you just have a prankster or something darker. If it declines, growls, hisses, curses at you, or if you get scratched up, start having violent thoughts or violent mental imagery (you hurting people or just people being hurt in general) then that is a big indicator that it is something dark and then you can change your approach accordingly.

Speaking of changing your approach your battle plan after that will be based on what your spiritual beliefs are and others members can help with that. Charleh is a great resource for demonic stuff.

In my apartment where this would happen it was infested with dozens and dozens of spirits coming and going and staying. We believe someone had done black magic/ satanic worship as the demons we're extremely powerful and were citing names of demons from the 17th century at least.

Do people get violent easily there? Are there a lot of violent deaths near by or accidental deaths? Do you experience unusual (unusual for you) mental states? Chronically depressed or more depressed than usual? Self harm thoughts? Imagery of people being hurt? Is there a change in your mental state when you enter or stay there?

I would close my eyes and see people being ripped to shreds, stabbed, beaten, axe murdered, etc.

HJ, the opposite of an apport is an asport. If the action of moving a object away pisses you off, it is acceptable to spell it “ass-port” instead.

What’s your plan with the chess board?