As Real As Real Gets

Dean

Reaction score
+=+=+= This is long winded but worth the read POSTS 1 and 2 =+=+=+

When I was, about eight, I was old enough to understand the church thing, most of it was creepy, boring, and I wanted nothing to do with it. God, Jesus, religion, psychic powers, Tarot readers, Santa Claus, and all other claims of the sort I was vehemently in disbelief of for most of my life. I had nothing to substantiate the existence of any of these things.

My research tells me that I have Premonitions as the list of possible symptoms matched very well with the experiences that I was having. This was a difficult pill to swallow especially for an at the time disbeliever in all things bullshit.

• I do not get hairs standing up on my neck.
  • I do not feel drawn to specific life choices over another.
  • I do not have Premonition dreams.
  • I am not shown images of any kind.
  • I am always awake.
  • I hold no sway over them.
  • I cannot call on them.
  • They arrive when and wherever they desire.
  • They are extremely alarming!

I have never experienced a more dramatic attention getter than this. I have no idea where “It” comes from. What could possibly be the origin of these? Your brain, God, Jesus, The Holy Ghost, your Guardian Angel, numerous other Angels, Aliens, the Universe, or some other unnamable interdimensional influence. All that I know is that I used to be a regular Human Being, affected by gravity, not really a fan of being rained on. The first seventeen years of my life, if I did not see it, feel it, or hear it then it did not exist.

I have never tried to convince anyone of what I experience because it is the work of Hollywood. There is that old saying, “you know what you know” which means that I, you, me, we experienced something substantial, and its very nature would prove difficult, if not impossible, to prove or explain to others. Truth be told, I would probably not believe anyone claiming to have any ability, or that can talk to the dead. To be clear, I do not have an ability or talk to the dead.

Well, here is how it happens.

When a Premonition (Prophecy?) arrives, I am flushed with an alarming wave of intensity. It starts at my head and rushes to my feet. All of my thoughts, activities, movement, come to a stop. It now has your complete and undivided attention.

As the wave begins to wane, I literally hear a voice in my head, and it is that of a Woman. Yes, a voice. A full-fledged Old Testament Biblical experience like the stories when God used to talk to his people directly, but no one else heard him. Am I saying God talked to me? Absolutely not but somebody is talking. This, this is "As Real As Real Gets". I'm talking about the real fricken deal. How could this be? This kind of thing is not real. It's NOT real. Is it? Well ladies and gentleman, I'm here to tell you that it is.

The voice is loud enough. It is clear, calm, and concise. She speaks formally; does not use words that require an apostrophe. She has a very even-keeled cadence and is not frightening in any way. I also find there to be something about the number seven.

The First

It was summer 1987, and I was 17 years of age. Some friends and I were out one-night riding around and doing what teens do. While sitting at a traffic light I suddenly felt an intense wave rush over me from head to foot. As this feeling waned, I heard a voice speak a phrase. It was not my voice, and certainly not my thoughts, I was too shaken up to have my own thoughts. This voice, She said to me, "Something bad is going to happen."

I told the other three heathens in the car, eh something. A version of the truth that I created on the spot just for them. I said, “Guys, somethings not right.” I withheld the drum of water feeling, and the “voice”, the usual omittances. All agreed that I looked like I saw a ghost. I should have stepped out immediately.

Moments later a police officer turned on his lights and we all went to jail. This was the only bad thing to happen to me. Life returned to normal.

The Second

It was early 1994 and I am now 24 years of age. It has been seven years since The First. I happened to be with a friend, one actually, that was in that doomed car back in 1987. We were headed to South Beach, Miami for some festivities. It was midafternoon and we stopped at a gas station. As soon as we parked, it happened again. I instantly recognized this overwhelming feeling seven years later like it happened an hour ago!

As the wave washed over me, I knew what to expect. The first time was unlike anything you might ever experience in your lifetime you simply do not forget it. I waited to hear a voice speak a phrase and She did not disappoint. She uttered the words, "You are going to meet someone."

I thought perhaps that I might bump into someone I knew. I met no one that entire day. In fact, I met no one until one week, seven days later, when I met my wife. We have been married now for twenty-seven years as of this writing. I met someone indeed. Interestingly enough, the other fella in the truck, he was a diabetic, his health declined and he passed away. I never received a Premonition about him despite him being present for two of them.

The Third

It is 1999 and I am 29 years old. This one is different as it occurs five years after The Second Premonition not seven. This one was fairly simple and there is not much backstory to it. Once again it occurs, and it too came with a message. She said, “Someone is going to die.” Right off the bat, I did not like this message. I started thinking, then worrying.

Why not just tell me who? But not telling me makes sense because I would most likely interfere for the worse.

My experience with the first two Premonitions led me to instantly believe that it was in fact going to happen. One week (7 days) later, my boss and mentor passed away from cancer. I had no idea he was even ill. The man was still coming to work right up until a few days before he died! This was the only passing that happened in my circle or family.

As Real As Real Gets pt 2​

The Fourth

I am 32 years old. This one in fact falls seven years after 1994. Perhaps that makes the third one special because this thing works in sevens, typically. My wife and I were at home relaxing, she was watching TV, and this time I was working on my computer for my own business. That is when it happened again.

It was a rather perplexing message, She said, “Something is going to happen that will affect you, the people around you, or everyone.” What kind of message is this? I could not make heads or tails of it. It was obfuscated. The scope of the message seemed potentially large in scale. If the message includes “everyone”, it would behoove you to at least consider something epic.

Regardless I started to discuss the message with the Wife. What could it have been? What does it mean? Am I going to a concert? Am I to meet a celebrity and accidently run over them? We did not say anything more about it until one week, seven days later on September 11, 2001.

When we both returned home from work that day, we talked about the days, evil, violence and tragedy. We were heartbroken. Then it hit me and I remembered my last Premonition, and I brought it to her attention. Both of our faces changed into that of true horrific surprise it affected me, the people around me, and everyone.

So far, She is 100%, yes? Much to my horror yes, She is.

I waited seven more years for the next one and that seventh year came and went. Again, I waited seven more years and it too came and went with nothing. I resigned myself to the idea that I may no longer receive them. Perhaps I got too old. I forgot about them altogether.

The Fifth

I understood faith later in life despite openly opposing it for what amounted to my life thus far. However, in February of 2020, I felt compelled. It was as if my heart required the Love of The Lord and I accepted the Lord Jesus Christ into my heart for the first time. When I did that, I felt relaxed. I felt relieved. I started confessing all of my sins right away “lol”. I do all the talking and the Big Guy just listens. This has been such a journey!

It is now the year 2020 and I am 50 years old. It has been “nineteen years” since my last Premonition. But in May of 2020, I received another one, and I recognized it immediately.

We were playing Parcheesi. And that is when the wave came over me. I became quiet; I tried not to let the alarm signals come out in physical or emotional expression. There were two people at the table not ready to hear about these things. My wife noticed me dealing with something but I said nothing to anyone. I quietly waited for the message. She said, “Dean, you are going to die in a few years.”

I told no one at the time because I was still reeling inside at the information that I had just received from a long dormant but very memorable, and accurate old friend. I revealed nothing that night.

If there is one thing I have learned with regard to my Premonitions is that these messages are indelible. There are no take-backs, do-overs, alternative options, or mistakes. And She absolutely does not offer a reprieve, ever.

Why tell me this? Why give me this knowledge if there is nothing... after.

I was with my Wife when I had a breakdown. I told her that I was not ready to go. I thought I would get more time. Live until my 80’s. See man land on Mars.

It was not until late in my life, and after my fifth Premonition that I consider the origins of The Voice, and the messages themselves. The immense power that an intelligence like this has; it knows things that are going to happen soon, or years later, and it tells them to me in my native tongue. Does The Voice originate from my mind or is it external? So many questions.

This more than likely means that, A) there is a future and it may or may not be set and 2) that this future is a path each of us will follow that is littered with free will, and more importantly C) that there may actually be “SOMETHING” after death.

Now the only question is, “What’s a few years?” from May 2020.

• 1 Year is 1 "Single" year
  • 2 Years is a "Couple" of years
  • 3 Years begins the “Few” years because…
  • 7 Years would begin “Several” years.

A few years from 2020 would be from 2023 to 2026.

I’m 51, not in the best shape but I stay active as much as possible. The only thing wrong with me is my cholesterol which is coming down with diet change. I have no cancer, no illnesses of any kind, I don’t drink, and I don’t smoke.

So I have four Premonitions that have verified (according to me) outcomes. I know it, but it’s up to you to accept/believe or what have you. I’m sharing my story with you but I’m NOT asking you to believe it.

It is very rare to have a Premonition yet to pass that can be verified in the future. Though it is macabre in nature, I know, that I am short on time. I know it.

“Dean, you are going to die in a few years.” So not fare!

Welcome to the forum Dean, I for one believe you and most on here will due to them experiencing different things paranormal. I don't get premonitions but am sensitive to this stuff and get gut feelings that I've learnt are to be trusted every time plus I've experienced a lot of other things paranormal due to my sensitivity mainly. I don't believe the future is set in stone but in your case what can you do to change this apart from keeping healthy and avoiding dangerous situations, we all need to do this to survive. There are people on here that may have more of an idea on how you should proceed. I have no idea who would send you these messages or for what reason but that's usually the case with anything paranormal.

Good morning Dean,

Your report was believable, spooky, highly interesting, and easy reading. I will agree with every word from ozenity. We know something's out there but you could actually hear the lady.

I can't hear a voice but synchronicity catches daily chill me to the max!

Good luck keeping on, and on! :earthamericas:

MK IV ∆=⚾

Welcome, Dean, and thank you for sharing this with us. You will most likely get asked a few questions along the way, but rest assured that the members here will be supportive.

You appear to be having Clairaudient experiences combined perhaps with precognition.

I would just like to share that timelines can and do change. I've had proof of that with my own gifts. Not long ago I experienced an NDE that I knew was coming. During that event, I was face to face with an angel/spirit who gave me a choice...go on with him or stay to finish what I started although I would face greater hardships. As you can see, I chose to stay and yes, the hardships have been heavy but I'm still doing the job I set out to do this lifetime. You may find you have a choice in the matter as I did.

Dean, I'm moving your post to Paranormal Experiences for better placement. Things in this forum tend to get lost in the mix at times.
;)

Reactions: Dean
Dean, I'm moving your post to Paranormal Experiences for better placement. Things in this forum tend to get lost in the mix at times.
;)
Thank you kindly!

Welcome, Dean, and thank you for sharing this with us. You will most likely get asked a few questions along the way, but rest assured that the members here will be supportive.

You appear to be having Clairaudient experiences combined perhaps with precognition.

I would just like to share that timelines can and do change. I've had proof of that with my own gifts. Not long ago I experienced an NDE that I knew was coming. During that event, I was face to face with an angel/spirit who gave me a choice...go on with him or stay to finish what I started although I would face greater hardships. As you can see, I chose to stay and yes, the hardships have been heavy but I'm still doing the job I set out to do this lifetime. You may find you have a choice in the matter as I did.
Clairaudient, yes I have read about this particular type. Sounds about right.

I'm glad to hear that timelines can and do change. Perhaps, yes, I will be given the choice as you were. If #5 IS going to happen, unfortunately, I will choose to go. Otherwise, happy to stay. Life has been OK, but it was always full of hardships. Honestly I'm sickened at how such a beautiful world is becoming violent. Full of hate. I'm tired in many ways and I really don't want to come back. Ever. I'd rather be of some use in the Kingdom.

Is that selfish?

Clairaudient, yes I have read about this particular type. Sounds about right.

I'm glad to hear that timelines can and do change. Perhaps, yes, I will be given the choice as you were. If #5 IS going to happen, unfortunately, I will choose to go. Otherwise, happy to stay. Life has been OK, but it was always full of hardships. Honestly I'm sickened at how such a beautiful world is becoming violent. Full of hate. I'm tired in many ways and I really don't want to come back. Ever. I'd rather be of some use in the Kingdom.

Is that selfish?
No, I sometimes feel that way myself. But I have learned to hold myself in a state of readiness, to be willing to serve or inspire someone along the way, so that my time here won't have been wasted.

Hi Dean and welcome. I read your post earlier and had to think about it a while. Have you tried praying for clarity on this last prediction? The only reason I could think of for a forewarning would be to give you a chance to prepare. Since you stated you are a fellow Christian I would suggest to pray about it. There is a case in the Bible where God answered the prayer for longer life. It is an example of fate being changed. Here it is:
Of all the kings of Judah, Hezekiah was the most obedient to God. He found such favor in the Lord's eyes that God answered his prayer and added 15 years to his life. Hezekiah, whose name means "God has strengthened," was 25 years old when he began his reign (from BC 726-697).

I hope this gives you encouragement and hope. This voice has at least one obvious purpose and that is to prove to you there is more to this life than what we see. It gave you the evidence to search out your faith. Resting in it and prayer may be the answer you already know.

Reactions: Dean