As Always...

Donna K.

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Not sure where this should be ... But Spiritual seems level with me.

This One is a Sacred thing and goes out to GarnetSilver, and long past time.

disclaimer: I know nothing of this movie. This may be construed as male vs female - may be construed not Spiritual/ Non-Spiritual... whatever. - as always, I follow the Vibration to Music to Speak -- (even with only one ear)

Wonder Woman (Unstoppable - Sia)

Last edited:
Not sure where this should be ... But Spiritual seems level with me.

This One is a Sacred thing and goes out to GarnetSilver, and long past time.

disclaimer: I know nothing of this movie. This may be construed as male vs female - may be construed not Spiritual/ Non-Spiritual... whatever. - as always, I follow the Vibration to Music to Speak -- (even with only one ear)

Wonder Woman (Unstoppable - Sia)

Donna I loved this movie. Wonder Woman is portrayed as a pure hearted soul with a mission to wipe out evil at any cost. Her commitment to love of family and humanity fuels her fight. Hollywood has made some worthless crap, but at least the message in this one is admirable.

I enjoyed the video. I am a fan of Sia and the video message.
Lynne is quite right. Critter, if you haven't see the Wonder Woman movie, please do. Even if you are not necessarily a fan of comic book super heroes.

This movie is more about the innocence of one person willing to do anything necessary - even risk their life - to fight for humanity.