Art's intruder discussion

Did anyone hear him say that he had a suspicion of who was doing it? But he was not going to publicly say who.

He kind of "alluded" to it, amused1. He wouldn't come out and say who he thought, tho. Which is probably a very wise choice on his part.

Reactions: curandero81
He kind of "alluded" to it, amused1. He wouldn't come out and say who he thought, tho. Which is probably a very wise choice on his part.
I thought I heard him say that and yes it would not be wise to mention any names. Hopefully though he shared his suspicions with the police. I feel for him. In so many ways over the years he has gone through a lot. Just cannot imagine why anyone would want to hurt the Bell family. Praying for their safety always.

I thought I heard him say that and yes it would not be wise to mention any names. Hopefully though he shared his suspicions with the police. I feel for him. In so many ways over the years he has gone through a lot. Just cannot imagine why anyone would want to hurt the Bell family. Praying for their safety always.
When someone is whacko enough to want to harm someone, there is no reason involved, amused. People with hate in their hearts don't have reasons....just hate.

Reactions: curandero81
Art is smart, always keep your security, plans and knowledge of the perpetrator(s) SECRET !
****DON'T announce they are "contained" and then say I am NOW doing "this" !!*****
(THAT could actually HELP your adversary....duh)