Art just Quit

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
I am sorry to have to announce this but I will not be on Tonight or any other night, yes I am going to hang it up. Whoever this crazy person is, they are not stopping and it has come to the point that we as a Family do not feel it is worth the risk. While I think the person or persons are after me, my Wife and now my Daughter are really scared, the other night after the latest incident my Daughter was off in the corner of her bed scared to death as the Police cars came screaming up. I will not put my Family through this. As you all know I dearly love what I do but not at the expense of never ending Terrorism. I want to thank those of you who have shown so much support and it has been my joy, short as it has been to have cracked that Mic open for a last time. This was a Family decision. The girls stuck with me and still would but if one of them were harmed because of what I love doing my life would be over.

Art

Do you blame him?
Absolutely not. Another casualty of free speech.
You always have my respect Art.
jm

Reactions: Maphoo
We will still be meeting tonight for discussion. The forum will continue, albeit under a different name, but the same family feel we always have had here. I'd like members to shoot me their ideas for podcasts or broadcasts you'd like to follow.

Reactions: JoMama
It's a shame this terrorist got what he wanted. I don't blame Art for wanting to protect his family I just wish there had been a way for us to force the terrorist into jail instead of Art off the air.

It's a shame this terrorist got what he wanted. I don't blame Art for wanting to protect his family I just wish there had been a way for us to force the terrorist into jail instead of Art off the air.
I agree totally, Tardis...and welcome to the forum. We're all over on this thread, Tardis, if you'd like to join in the live thread. Just tap this link and it will take you there.
The Art Resigns Meeting here tonight

Sadly it's the end of an era. Time for me to let go of this. Enjoy the show tonight, kids. Love you always, Art. Enjoy your life, good sir.