Open Lines Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert

Nope! I don't "do" cryptic or the other site. :p I've seen the FB messages, and I assume if he has something to announce, I'll see it either here or on FB.

Reactions: Leo
Cryptic as in "I'm going to quit again before I start because something isn't going exactly my way"?? :rolleyes:

Haha, exactly! I have weeeeeeee little faith in him and to be honest, I enjoy the new blood that's out there and the fresh topics/guests. Glory days of the 90's has gone the way of the dodo..... which is bittersweet I suppose.

Anybody been watching his posts over at the other site? Seems he's been sending cryptic messages...
Art is a great radio host; he didn't get the moniker 'The Master' for nothing. But he seems to have the emotional maturity of a 15 year old girl. He's also a drama queen. So am I, but I can get away with it since I'm a woman. ;)

Reactions: Debi
Nothing on Guest Hosts yet. You get me 5 nights. BTW I have talked Keith in to a name change cause it ain't Radio. How about Dark Matter Digital Network. I like it, of course I thought of it.

Art

From that other forum.

Yet I and many others were lead to believe Art was hands on early on in the formanation of the Dark Matter Radio Network and now it needs a new name?

Now you all may say, i am just picking, but my show aired on Artbell.com... before the dark matter thing even came to life...

Reactions: Sr-71
Nothing on Guest Hosts yet. You get me 5 nights. BTW I have talked Keith in to a name change cause it ain't Radio. How about Dark Matter Digital Network. I like it, of course I thought of it.

Art

From that other forum.

Yet I and many others were lead to believe Art was hands on early on in the formanation of the Dark Matter Radio Network and now it needs a new name?

Now you all may say, i am just picking, but my show aired on Artbell.com... before the dark matter thing even came to life...
I dunno, Ducky. It's a one word name change reflecting a new era in broadcasting. I see it more as just catching up with the times.