Open Lines Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert

midnight_in_the_desert.jpg
Why the sunglasses at night? :confused:

Reactions: Seahunter
Why the sunglasses at night? :confused:
Because, Art is cool enough to pull it off! :D

Honestly, it's just something I threw together in a couple of minutes... took a pic I found of Art, removed the color, added it to a background and added the text.

Here's the original pic of Art:
st_hotseat_f.jpg

Because, Art is cool enough to pull it off! :D

Honestly, it's just something I threw together in a couple of minutes... took a pic I found of Art, removed the color, added it to a background and added the text.

Here's the original pic of Art:
st_hotseat_f.jpg
:D:D:D Well, of COURSE he's cool enough for that! lol Why didn't I see that sooner??? lol My bad!

Sooner or later Art will have to pay attention to the forum because, to date, this has been the only forum that continued the discussion after his interview with the guest was over. That will continue with Midnight in the Desert.

I've built, and continue building relationships, with individuals and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't mind dropping by after their interview.

Quality speaks volumes over quantity.
What time is Art's show going to be over? I only ask because a guest on the east coast may not want to be up at 3am on a forum. Maybe those guests would want to come on the forum first to warm up for Art? Just spitballin'.

Anybody been watching his posts over at the other site? Seems he's been sending cryptic messages...