Art Bell's Dark Matter T-Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

AncientStars

Reaction score
I just ordered a Dark matter with Art Bell T-Shirt!!! A little pricey but heck,IT'S AN ART BELL SHIRT!! The mugs tho are way too expensive.. So Excited!!!:D

Reactions: Shadow
I just ordered a Dark matter with Art Bell T-Shirt!!! A little pricey but heck,IT'S AN ART BELL SHIRT!! The mugs tho are way too expensive.. So Excited!!!:D
Cool AncientStars! I'm thinking about a shirt as well. The prices are a bit steep, you're right - maybe some of the proceeds go to underprivileged alien youths?

Reactions: AncientStars
Prices are high, but I think I'll hop aboard the bandwagon and get a coffee mug. Art Bell + pumpkin coffee + Autumn= happy Leo :D
Mmmm, pumpkin coffee. I just had some pumpkin cookies from the bakery last weekend.

You can get promo codes to those places pretty easily if you sign up for newsletters or just find a deal using google search. CafePress sends out a lot of 30% or 40% off promo codes through email.

Those t-shirt companies are like Vista Prints. Their normal pricing is way too high, but if you get the discount codes via email like Josh was saying, then the prices are okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.