Art Bell's Area 2000

Bob

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Long lost episodes of Art Bell's "Area 2000" radio program from 1993, now found! This was the precursor to Dreamland which broadcast on Sunday nights in the 90s.

Area 2000 was a non-commercial broadcast funded by the Bigelow Foundation, broadcast from KDWN 720 AM Las Vegas Nevada on Sundays 8 to 10 PM Pacific Time.

Long lost episodes of Art Bell's "Area 2000" radio program from 1993, now found! This was the precursor to Dreamland which broadcast on Sunday nights in the 90s.

Area 2000 was a non-commercial broadcast funded by the Bigelow Foundation, broadcast from KDWN 720 AM Las Vegas Nevada on Sundays 8 to 10 PM Pacific Time.

Dang, Bob! Nice find!

These would be fun to listen to together !
I can put these to YouTube or Spreaker if that would be easier for you all to listen and keep track of while listening.
It isn't often you find 19+ hours of "new" Art Bell material that most haven't heard.

I can put these to YouTube or Spreaker if that would be easier for you all to listen and keep track of while listening.
That is so nice of you Bob, Debi knows what works for most of us. Hopefully she likes the idea. How's your shows coming along?

That is so nice of you Bob, Debi knows what works for most of us. Hopefully she likes the idea. How's your shows coming along?
Once she lets me know what works, I'll get things set up for you all.
The local show, I'm ready for it to end. The Dark Matter show is going to be great come September 18!