Status
Not open for further replies.
Update time as the drama continues. For any of you following along, yes Dave Schrader is the new host. Most of us find this to be a good choice.

Now, since that time, Heather appeared on Joe Montaldo's show who set her up a place on UPN network and kicked someone off of the time spot to put her there. Yet, as of today, she's announced her show will be on another network. Not sure how Joe feels about that move since he was the first one to support her and go out on a limb for her. Her "new" show starts Monday, using the same name and in violation of a non-compete contract. BTW, Keith owns the domain Midnight in the Desert. I checked.

Meanwhile, MITD site and DMDN site are showing 504 Gateway error, which is a server issue, and someone is out there bragging they crashed Keith's sites. Heather has stated her followers need to "bash" the new host. And Keith has stated he will serve her legal papers if she does the show Monday night.

The soap opera and drama continues. Just keeping you all in the loop.

BTW, re: bumper music. Keith has stated he and Dave had 6 days to get things going for him to be on air. Keith is working on it but he's a bit busy right now.

Update time as the drama continues. For any of you following along, yes Dave Schrader is the new host. Most of us find this to be a good choice.

Now, since that time, Heather appeared on Joe Montaldo's show who set her up a place on UPN network and kicked someone off of the time spot to put her there. Yet, as of today, she's announced her show will be on another network. Not sure how Joe feels about that move since he was the first one to support her and go out on a limb for her. Her "new" show starts Monday, using the same name and in violation of a non-compete contract. BTW, Keith owns the domain Midnight in the Desert. I checked.

Meanwhile, MITD site and DMDN site are showing 504 Gateway error, which is a server issue, and someone is out there bragging they crashed Keith's sites. Heather has stated her followers need to "bash" the new host. And Keith has stated he will serve her legal papers if she does the show Monday night.

BTW, re: bumper music. Keith has stated he and Dave had 6 days to get things going for him to be on air. Keith is working on it but he's a bit busy right now.
A real Peyton Place (the youngsters here might not know what this is:D).

And I agree with Lynne that she did this to herself! Had to play the drama queen. Real life sucks at times, but people need to let go and move on.

Hmmm, so you are saying she is feeling a great loss with Art's death? I dont know anything about her.

I read a couple of nasty posts on Keiths site in response to Dave taking over. So obviously one of heather's cult after orders from their leader. So nasty

She has fans. She actually improved a lot and I thought was doing a good job. However her dramatic behavior after Arts death was strange. She refused to do the show two weeks out and refused guest hosts. Subscribers needed to receive shows for their money. They already had access to re-runs. She threw away her job.
My problem with her as host was a tone in her voice that was repellent to me. The energy was not positive,in my opinion but I am sensitive to those auditory things.

Keith is doing his own music tribute show tonight in case anyone wants to listen in.

Sat April 28 – Art Bell’s Bumper Music Party
Posted on April 28, 2018 in Bumper Music | 926 Views | Leave a response
Join me (Keith Rowland) for a musical tribute to Art Bell featuring his favorite bumper music. I’ve been wanting to do this for a long time. Let’s have a dance party! We’ll start at the normal time 9pm pacific / Midnight eastern. Maybe I’ll take some calls, we’ll see.

ABDM-BumperMusic-MikeN-V2-640.jpg
This was really good!

Reactions: damon and 7Critter
So now the debate if Bell's "intoxication" was suicide or accidental.....as if it matters.

Reactions: damon
I'd guess the reason the death was ruled accidental was no suicide note was found by or presented to authorities. My understanding is coroners tend to err on the conservative (accidental) side in such cases due to the legal (probate/insurance) impact of a suicide ruling. Hopefully now his family can get some closure.

Reactions: damon
Status
Not open for further replies.