Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not gonna land that big of a fish...lol
I agree Knapp does serious journalism. Not to mention he is probably close to retirement. Maybe it’s Connie after all ! Her gig kind of fizzled out. She has expierence behind a mic.and is into this stuff.

I agree Knapp does serious journalism. Not to mention he is probably close to retirement. Maybe it’s Connie after all ! Her gig kind of fizzled out. She has expierence behind a mic.and is into this stuff.
Could be Connie.

Heather is going to be on joe Montaldos show on www.uprntalk.com 5pm pacific time. Says she is going to give her side of what happened. Dont know how she can possibly spin this except by blaming keith. Her actions speak for themsrlves i think. She could have told her side on her own show.
did Heather have any fans? I never even bothered after she took over the show.

Reactions: Paintman
what time is all this going down with Keith monday?

Midnight is the great unveiling of the new host.

did Heather have any fans? I never even bothered after she took over the show.
She has fans. She actually improved a lot and I thought was doing a good job. However her dramatic behavior after Arts death was strange. She refused to do the show two weeks out and refused guest hosts. Subscribers needed to receive shows for their money. They already had access to re-runs. She threw away her job.

Reactions: NobleHouse
Status
Not open for further replies.