Status
Not open for further replies.
So, have I missed the announcement of WHO the new host is??
Has not been announced to my knowledge. I shall ask Lynne tonight if she has heard who yet. Names are flying out there.

They are hoping to draw a big audience by holding on to the suspense of NOT ANNOUNCING the guest until Monday - Critter opinion -
Very true Critter. Word is he will announce himself Monday night. It’s being bandied about it is someone from the c2c host list. Also that it is a man because Keith refers to the pick as a he. The big name that’s being whispered now is dave Shrader. But everyone is speculating. Even Whitley has been talked about for the spot. Keith is building suspense for sure. I can’t wait!!!

Very true Critter. Word is he will announce himself Monday night. It’s being bandied about it is someone from the c2c host list. Also that it is a man because Keith refers to the pick as a he. The big name that’s being whispered now is dave Shrader. But everyone is speculating. Even Whitley has been talked about for the spot. Keith is building suspense for sure. I can’t wait!!!
I think the reason people think it’s a c2c host is because Keith said he offered to change the show time to 7 eastern time as to not compete with Noorey. Rumor is Noorey was still not happy so the time stayed the same. Now this is just banter around the web sites. It’s fun to ruminate tho !

Reactions: 7Critter
Man -- O - Man, this is like a soap opera isn't it ? This may be bigger than when Luke and Laura got married. :)
I bet that everybody that publicly said no to Keith Roland includes who the actual pick is.
Like Christie says, it builds suspense.

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter
Thanks for the inside info, Lynne. I'm glad that you have been following the news.

Untitled.png
FOR ALL OF YOU FOLLOWING THIS CIRCUS, JOIN US HERE MONDAY NIGHT ON LIVE CHAT FOR THE UNVEILING OF THE NEW HOST CURRENTLY HIDING BEHIND THE CURTAIN! Let's see who it is together.

Predictions, anyone ? Many would like to see George Knapp or John B Wells.

Reactions: Debi
Status
Not open for further replies.