Art Bell Reinventing Radio Yet Again?

Yes, the internet format is just the ticket for Art. He proudly raised his Jolly Roger against the over reach of corporatism. I hear the Art Bell of old coming through loud and clear. This is definitely his format, he is riding a run away. It will be fun to watch as he keeps improving and moving forward. Go get 'em Art. BTW I am telling everybody I know to have a listen.

Yes, the internet format is just the ticket for Art. He proudly raised his Jolly Roger against the over reach of corporatism. I hear the Art Bell of old coming through loud and clear. This is definitely his format, he is riding a run away. It will be fun to watch as he keeps improving and moving forward. Go get 'em Art. BTW I am telling everybody I know to have a listen.

I think someone major will follow his route. While I'm not big fans of either it is of course quite feasible that Limbaugh or Stern will consider such a median when their contracts are up. This will mean yet again we will be seeing huge technical advances to make such a format quite user friendly with some type of car adapter soon so many will be streaming live on internet, in vehicles and online all at once!

Reactions: Debi