Art Bell Interviews Jonathan Reed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever I see the title "Doctor", I try to find out just exactly what type of doctor I'm listening to. A lot of paranormal guests have paper-mill doctorates like "Doctor of Enlightenment from the Touchy Feely Institute of Human Enrichment" or some such organization. Some are even real doctors, but in nothing remotely connected to their paranormal "abilities", such as Bruce Goldberg who was a dentist.

So anyway, first hit for Reed I find is:

http://www.ufowatchdog.com/jonathan_reed.htm

and this:

http://www.midnighthollow.com/2010/11/dr-jonathan-reeds-hoax-alien/

Jut FYI regarding Reed.

Reactions: Nanoprobe
I have heard of Dr. Reed... Although, I never did read up on him to see if he is a real Doctor or not. I know that he is well respected by Art though. I look forward to hearing another great interview!

I have heard of Dr. Reed... Although, I never did read up on him to see if he is a real Doctor or not. I know that he is well respected by Art though. I look forward to hearing another great interview!
Yeah, I guess since he made the first week of Art's return he must be respected by Art. After what I read, that really surprised me. I hope Art asks him some of the tougher questions about his story.

Reactions: Zoxo
I'm in the same time zone as the show. Before, I would listen to the show when I went to bed. With C2C, and no AB, I would end up falling asleep after hearing the first twenty minutes.... and then, if the guest was some what interesting, have to start the show where I last remembered the following night. For a half decent topic, often it would take me several nights to get through the show due to falling asleep. Well... that was before listening to Art Bell. The first night, I listened to the live show of Dark Matter... no worries. Last night, although I DID hear some of the live show (open lines at 10:00 PT), the first three hours I ended up listening to after that. But here is the problem. It doesn't put me to sleep!!!!! It's just like the old days! I'm riveted and can't stop listening. Yes, that shouldn't be a problem... but I have to get up at 6:00 AM for work! Which is so dang hard with only a few hours sleep! Looks like I'll have to figure out something else. Cool to be riveted awake again :)

Last night, although I DID hear some of the live show (open lines at 10:00 PT), the first three hours I ended up listening to after that. But here is the problem. It doesn't put me to sleep!!!!! It's just like the old days! I'm riveted and can't stop listening. Yes, that shouldn't be a problem... but I have to get up at 6:00 AM for work! Which is so dang hard with only a few hours sleep! Looks like I'll have to figure out something else. Cool to be riveted awake again :)

:D You're exactly right. We went from a cure for insomnia (you know who) to a cause for keeping us up late!

Reactions: Nanoprobe and Zoxo
Yes, that shouldn't be a problem... but I have to get up at 6:00 AM for work! Which is so dang hard with only a few hours sleep!

If you go to the 'On Demand' area of Sirius, you could catch a replay of the show.

Have you guys looked at the pictures on the artbell.com website? I hate to say it but the craft pic just does not look genuine. There is another image that has a scan of the "original negatives" so maybe it is real (although I imagine those could also be fake.)

I like the pics of the alien, and those look more credible. I like to keep an open mind, and its fun to step away and just wonder, what if those are real pics? Seeing a being from another planet, or dimension, etc would be so amazing.

The LINK artifact is pretty neat, cant wait to hear more about that one.

Reactions: Zoxo
@Josh, it's so hard to tell. With the stuff that can be done on a computer these days, who knows? My question would be who got this close to a craft and how did a craft get that close to them?

Status
Not open for further replies.