Art Bell Interviews Dr. Steven Greer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't listened to open lines in years... they use to be so boring.... Love it now :)

What a fantastic show tonight, the music, Art, the info from Dr. Greer! WOW!

This is like a dream that Art is back and if so, please don't wake me up!

What a fantastic show tonight, the music, Art, the info from Dr. Greer! WOW!

This is like a dream that Art is back and if so, please don't wake me up!
And he's so smooth, it's like he never even left. He sounds so polished you'd never know he was a little nervous like he said last night.

Reactions: Zoxo
I would really enjoy if Art can get professor james mccanney soon so they can discuss Comet Ison.The last 2 shows have already blown away years of snoorys shows.There's no comparison :D

Reactions: Naked Apple
It's just sad that Art had to deal with that nut job with his fake story about the junky. That clown has tried that story on just about every call in show. Lets just hope JC is to cheap to get XM.

Last edited:
It's just sad that Art had to deal with that nut job with his fake story about the junky. That clown has tried that story on just about every call in show. Lets just hope JC is to cheap to get XM.
Yeah, I was wondering why he let that call go that long. :confused: I guess I wouldn't mind one call from JC just for posterity, but definitely not every week! :p

Was it just me or did some of greer's stories seem made up? The beginning of the interview it seemed art was kinda fishy about him as well.Especially the part about how greer was with top CIA officials in a remote location and the cia director asked him for advice. lol dunno just kind ahad that feeling..

Was it just me or did some of greer's stories seem made up? The beginning of the interview it seemed art was kinda fishy about him as well.Especially the part about how greer was with top CIA officials in a remote location and the cia director asked him for advice. lol dunno just kind ahad that feeling..
I know he can rattle off his stories so well because he's repeated them so many times, but yeah, some of his stories were just a little too polished and remarkable.

Status
Not open for further replies.