Arnold Schwarzenegger sues oil companies for first degree murder

LOL And do WHAT with it? Terrorize the neighborhood? :p
The article said he uses his tank for charity car-crushing events! Sounds like fun to me, especially the cars of some people I've worked with in the past. :p

I'm all for whatever car anyone wants, you just can't then go around and preach about petroleum products and environmentalism with a straight face while flying that private jet around.

Yeah, good luck with that. I agree, just a publicity stunt. The comparison doesn't even make sense to me. There are certain "costs" of civilization. If we did not advance on petroleum products, we would have advanced using some other form of fuel. I happen to believe they are not "fossil" fuels anyway, but that's an entire different discussion.
I totally agree with you on all counts. What a hypocritical idea. He has driven cars and planes and availed himself freely of the product. Doesn’t that make him an accessory by his standards. Really this is a classic example of using fame to push political views on the rest of us. Raising awareness of a problem and promoting alternative ideas is much more productive.