"Ariel Phenomenon" Movie trailer

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
It is the same with any Doc concerning paranormal stuff. There are some really decent ones, then yeah there are the Omg..you see that!? ones. The film makers that try their hardest to debunk activity/sightings (especially when they can't) are far more interesting. I also really do hate the ones that just recycle the same old blibber blabble. lol.

I am familiar with this case, not sure there is anything left to discuss; the review does mention that it focuses on the children themselves (now adults) so its more of a human interest story than bringing any new info to light.

Reactions: Selectric
Everyone has had their own experiences. Some effect us more than others. Some are sensitive...some are curious. Hell, we wouldn't be here on this site sharing and discussing if not. No...we are not crazy...disturbed...or whatever the ney-sayers claim. We just happen to see what they can't or refuse to see. There are things far beyond us. So, thank you to Debi and the other site runners for having a place we can go and share all this together :) Thumbs up!.

No argument, lol, I think you missed my point.

There isn't much a movie can add to this incident. It has been investigated, researched, and the witnesses interviewed for decades.
We shall see.