Area 51 Website Owner Raided

Sounds like the man flew a little too close to the Sun.
A very good way of putting it Paint. This is when I am truly afraid of the government. If they were afraid there was something on his computer or in his home that was a danger to the public, it could have been done in a friendlier manner. There wasn't a need to drag him and his girlfriend out half naked into the cold (scare tactic) while they searched. He will no doubt not hear from them on his equipment, or any other materials confiscated. He will just get the brick wall treatment until he offends (in their opinion), again.

It just goes to show that something is there they don't want us to see, what information is this exactly? If he wasn't posting classified information I don't see the big deal, as far as I know there is no law restricting US citizens from posting information about aliens, "classified" information about military activity sure, but raiding someone's house over information the public doesn't even know is "classified" is a severe form of damage control in my opinion, I mean you can't even go past the no trespassing signs around the area without getting a gun shoved in your face and threatened with death.

Last edited:
It just goes to show that something is there they don't want us to see, what information is this exactly? If he wasn't posting classified information I don't see the big deal, as far as I know there is no law restricting US citizens from posting information about aliens, "classified" information about military activity sure, but raising someone's house over information the public doesn't even know is "classified" is a severe form of damage control in my opinion, I mean you can't even go past the no trespassing signs around the area without getting a gun shoved in your face and threatened with death.
It’s scary to think of why they don’t want us to know. How bad is it lol. I go back and forth about if I really want to know.

Reactions: garnetsilver
sounds like he said/posted something that was only known to those on the inside, and his wording sent up a flag.... he will be watched to see who his contacts are and all his correspondences will possibly be monitored for a very long time.....if anyone working there has contacted him or given him any info (or to anyone who slipped it to him) they gotta be sweating it about now..... that is what security clearances are in place for.... (you cant blab just anything to a loved one, child, friend, etc....or keep secrets locked in the garage....ooops..:oops:)

It’s scary to think of why they don’t want us to know. How bad is it lol. I go back and forth about if I really want to know.
weapons testing and development, hypersonic missiles, stealth aircraft, next gen. weapons platforms, hud tech. the list is endless and not necessarily alien related.... actually, highly doubtful it has to do with aliens at all..... theres classified areas on many bases, especially the bases out west where the majority of proving grounds and ranges are located.