Are you...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

ARE YOU A PROCRASTINATOR OR A GO GETTER?

300206216_610026777154620_1305516648672300843_n.jpg

• Big Grin
Reactions: garnetsilver
That's John on the right. One of the few things we clash about! I never understand procrastinating; is it caution? Laziness? Fear? I don't get it. :confused:
A bit of all that, I think. Some people may also have anxiety about tackling a task or just plain downright dislike doing said task!

I'm a split on this. Many things I am right on top of and have to be done. As I've gotten older, I'm a wee bit more laid back on "when" things may get done around here...lol It is not beneath me to fish out clothing from a laundry basket waiting to be folded. ;bg3

Last edited:
Think depends on the mood of that given time. After working all week sometimes six days a week, yeah i really don't feel like mowing the lawn in 95 degree weather lol. Once i start, it ALL gets done including raking. It's the initial start that's the hardest. For me atm, i don't have a choice as i am the only one here that can/will/maybe/not do everything .

Gardening is a love choice. I talk to plants, baby them, watch them grow and enjoy the short beautiful life most of them have.
I was a Greenkeeper for 30 years and love growing veg and native trees and yeah I talk to the plants, like animals they thrive on care, love and good vibes. I didn't really love the whining bowlers that played on the greens but I still spoke to them, lol