are you afraid of the dark?

SyStEm0v3r1dE

why does the fly walk into the spiders web?
Reaction score
any fans of this show? It first started on nickelodeon Halloween 1990 when the pilot aired titled the tale of the twisted claw and did not become a regular series until 1992 airing on the popular snick block every Saturday night. Running in two stints from 92-96 and 99-2000 the show was about a group of kids called the midnight society that would gather around a fire and tell scary stories that would then go into live action. This is one of my all time favorite tv shows and something that I still watch to this day so what are some of your thoughts?

any fans of this show? It first started on nickelodeon Halloween 1990 when the pilot aired titled the tale of the twisted claw and did not become a regular series until 1992 airing on the popular snick block every Saturday night. Running in two stints from 92-96 and 99-2000 the show was about a group of kids called the midnight society that would gather around a fire and tell scary stories that would then go into live action. This is one of my all time favorite tv shows and something that I still watch to this day so what are some of your thoughts?
I watched the show back in the 1990's. It showed on Saturday nights if memory serves. The scene at he end around the campfire was suspenseful. - Submitted for the approval of the Midnight Society -

Reactions: Grinchesbro