Are they Angels?

Wow. If those are really real they certainly look like it. I would think that if a being had the power to manipulate reality why not draw in the clouds!

Reactions: ozentity
I believe that these are what the viewer wants to believe. If any of the people in the photos felt spiritual or special or vibrations while viewing, then yes, perhaps an angel was visiting.

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity
Look it’s Sandalphon!
7BE71187-42D7-468B-B360-B82A7E7D09A3.png

Reactions: Lynne
I feel that there are so many different energies and beings, that can appear as they want to. This could be a being of the cloud merkaba that decided to come into this formation, or perhaps an angel.

I feel angels don't actually have wings but that they can control the way that they are perceived and may come to look like an "angel" for the sake of the human and what is comfortable and makes the human receptive.

This could have been a way of bringing faith to people or helping to raise the vibrations. maybe a way to make more people receptive to them so communication is more successful.

The idea of angels raises vibrations in people and sets them at a particular frequency that would perhaps make it easier for an angel to come and communicate.

Some ideas heehee

Reactions: ozentity
Pretty amazing cloud formations if they're real,a little bit too good to be random.I think they may be shopped ,if not its deffinately a sign.

Reactions: Lynne