Are there any ghosts of dinosaurs and other ancient beasts?

I’ve never heard of stone tape before. I looked it up but I don’t really get what it is. Also I’m not sure what you mean by “BF”.
How I'd describe it is a picture or film roll of times past, people long gone going about their business but they come through to some. When Debi described the pet ghosts I realized I had experienced this with my dogs from the past, so stone tape maybe not set in stone, lol. BF is Bigfoot.

That does wreck my stone tape theory, lol. I have had close contact with pets passed over, I've seen and felt the presence of a couple of dogs of mine. Back to the drawing board :rolleyes: .
I think there are both, Oz. Active hauntings and residual (stone tape). I also think there is a difference between Ghosts and Spirit visits. Ghosts seem to be stuck here, either by their own wishes or something else. Spirits appear to come and go at will. Residuals do repetitive appearances...always doing the same thing over and over like a film.

I’ve never heard of stone tape before. I looked it up but I don’t really get what it is. Also I’m not sure what you mean by “BF”.

Stone tape refers to a residual "haunting." There are certain rocks/stones that capture energy and seem to play it back like a recording when conditions trigger it to go off.

BF is our shortcut abbreviation for Bigfoot.

I think there are both, Oz. Active hauntings and residual (stone tape). I also think there is a difference between Ghosts and Spirit visits. Ghosts seem to be stuck here, either by their own wishes or something else. Spirits appear to come and go at will. Residuals do repetitive appearances...always doing the same thing over and over like a film.
Thanks Debi for clearing that up.

Reactions: Debi
I think Debi has as good a theory as any. I think spirit energy has to have a reason to stay here on this plane. I don't think animals have all the baggage and desires that we humans have, and they move right along to the next level of existence. I do however think some hang around, we have all seen the occasional ghost cat or dog. I think their connection to their owners holds them here. I think creatures like dinosaurs' would just move on. If you consider all the pets and people that exist now, there aren't that many ghosts making themselves known. There is a theory that Nessy is really just a ghost, something to consider.

Reactions: ozentity and Paulm
I also think there is a difference between Ghosts and Spirit visits. Ghosts seem to be stuck here, either by their own wishes or something else. Spirits appear to come and go at will.
maybe when we die we have to "take a number" and wait in line to be called before we can get past the "holding" plane....lol... imagine the level of here AND there as just another line like wally world before crossing over,..:eek:
not sure what spirits (that interact regularly or heavily) are, but im not positive they are human, therefore i dont walk that line too often.(or "ghost hunt").
i kinda doubt we will know or remember any of this life once we cross over or are reborn.... glimpses and feeling of familiarity maybe, but no real memories.

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity
maybe when we die we have to "take a number" and wait in line to be called before we can get past the "holding" plane....lol... imagine the level of here AND there as just another line like wally world before crossing over,..:eek:
not sure what spirits (that interact regularly or heavily) are, but im not positive they are human, therefore i dont walk that line too often.(or "ghost hunt").
i kinda doubt we will know or remember any of this life once we cross over or are reborn.... glimpses and feeling of familiarity maybe, but no real memories.
I hope while we are on the other side we have our past memories and that we only have them hidden from us when we are here.

Reactions: Paulm