Are there any ghosts of dinosaurs and other ancient beasts?

LostGirl95

Reaction score
I’ve been pondering this for a while. I’ve experienced all types of spirits, but no one speaks of dinosaurs. Why is it that so many people talk about other animal spirits but never them? Has this ever been documented before in the way other animals have been spoken and written about? I’m really curious about other people’s thoughts on this.

We've touched on the subject of how long does a spirit energy last on this side of the veil in a past thread or two. Specifically for dinos, I've often wondered if it might not be because they are not "tied" to or "entangled" with human energy here.

There has also been a theory that energy eventually does move on or dissipate into the universal source after some elapsed unknown time period.

Other theories are welcome!

One thing is like the theory about; if a tree falls in a forest, and no one is around to hear it, where does that sound go?

So if dinosaurs were around before man, we would have no memory of it in our collective memory, so wouldn't recognize a dinosaur ghost even if we saw it.

One thing is like the theory about; if a tree falls in a forest, and no one is around to hear it, where does that sound go?

So if dinosaurs were around before man, we would have no memory of it in our collective memory, so wouldn't recognize a dinosaur ghost even if we saw it.
I don’t know why but the thought of them “disappearing” over time kinda makes me sad :/ It also makes me wonder if I would come across a dinosaur when I die

We've touched on the subject of how long does a spirit energy last on this side of the veil in a past thread or two. Specifically for dinos, I've often wondered if it might not be because they are not "tied" to or "entangled" with human energy here.

There has also been a theory that energy eventually does move on or dissipate into the universal source after some elapsed unknown time period.

Other theories are welcome!
Do you remember which threads they were?

I believe there are or were ghosts of everything because I believe ghosts are not spirits but more stone tape. What about BF, not a dino but maybe an ancestor of ours, but I better not go there, lol.

I believe there are or were ghosts of everything because I believe ghosts are not spirits but more stone tape. What about BF, not a dino but maybe an ancestor of ours, but I better not go there, lol.
I’ve never heard of stone tape before. I looked it up but I don’t really get what it is. Also I’m not sure what you mean by “BF”.

Do you remember which threads they were?
Here's one.

Now, been thinking about this. Most animal spirits are here for a reason...to reconnect with a loved one. If animal souls have no connection here to someone, why would they become "ghosts"? They would simply move on.

Most animal spirits are here for a reason...to reconnect with a loved one. If animal souls have no connection here to someone, why would they become "ghosts"? They would simply move on.
That does wreck my stone tape theory, lol. I have had close contact with pets passed over, I've seen and felt the presence of a couple of dogs of mine. Back to the drawing board :rolleyes: .