Are the Grail and the Ark hidden here?

You know what they say: The show must go on ... and on ... and on ...

• Big Grin
Reactions: Lynne and Paulm
You know what they say: The show must go on ... and on ... and on ...
yep, all entertainment. if dug into, a pattern will form on most of the shows that show the pure network side of things. this was taken from a source regarding the details of oak island.......
"According to the Oak Island Tours website, which is owned by Rick and Marty Lagina, the Nova Scotia island is entirely privately owned. The majority of the island is owned by The Michigan Group, which is also run by the Lagina brothers. Oak Island is split into 32 different lots (via Oak Island Treasure). It appears as if the aforementioned Michigan Group directly owns all but six lots on the island, though one lot is owned by one of the producers of the show, Allan Kostrzewa,"
skinwalker ranch is similar in ways, as it is deeded as being an "entertainment complex" for the purpose of filming entertainment and related content and media ventures. not saying this all bad just that it shows the network control and pure entertainment core of the shows.

Reactions: Lynne
When I was filming at Skinwalker Ranch, I got to know some of the production crew. A couple of them had worked on Oak Island, both shows are made by Prometheus Productions. I asked which show they preferred working on, both said Skinwalker, without hesitation. I asked why, and one of them went into a narrator's voice: "Next week on Oak Island- Let's dig another hole!"

Lol!
GW you are very witty today, you have me chuckling over here.