Are the Grail and the Ark hidden here?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Whether they are there or somewhere else, the significance of finding two powerful artifacts is quite scary. They should be left alone. I was always on the fence of their true nature, but if they are what they are described as, they will surface when their purpose arises.

The article makes a case for the hidden artifacts location. Its interesting reading. I agree with Selectric , if you do find them, leave them alone. As I say that, my mind says that that may already be the case. The Grail and the Ark are safely stored in a known location.

I was skeptical until I read the article, good find Debi. This would make a likely place if they indeed had those articles. I have always doubted that they had the actual ark of the covenant. Of course, we all know its buried on Oak Island anyway ;) .

we all know its buried on Oak Island anyway ;) .
It may be, but i'd like to hope if it was hidden away somewhere it wouldn't be in a booby trapped vault underground now submerged in water and mud. There seems to be gold and silver down there, i would think it would not be kept with materialistic items.

I hate to spoil it for you but they will never find what they are supposedly looking for on Oak Island until they decide to end the series and start another show about searching for something else.

It's called show business. :cool:

When I was filming at Skinwalker Ranch, I got to know some of the production crew. A couple of them had worked on Oak Island, both shows are made by Prometheus Productions. I asked which show they preferred working on, both said Skinwalker, without hesitation. I asked why, and one of them went into a narrator's voice: "Next week on Oak Island- Let's dig another hole!"

Lol!

I hate to spoil it for you but they will never find what they are supposedly looking for on Oak Island until they decide to end the series and start another show about searching for something else.

It's called show business. :cool:
They already did..Beyond Oak Island lol.

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm