Are Rocks...

Donna K.

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Sentient? I think they are... they are the oldest living 'beings' on the planet. They are comprised of myriad compositions. They hold heat, and cold. I think they hold memories also. I can sometimes read or 'experience' vibrations when I touch, lean on, sit on a boulder. Just musing. lololol

Sentient? I think they are... they are the oldest living 'beings' on the planet. They are comprised of myriad compositions. They hold heat, and cold. I think they hold memories also. I can sometimes read or 'experience' vibrations when I touch, lean on, sit on a boulder. Just musing. lololol

Stone Tape phenomena pretty much proves they can absorb, store, and replay memories and energy. :)

a lot believe that everything has a spiritual connection or a spiritual aspect to everything that exists. that is different from an individual soul, which is only found in living beings. everything is connected by the spirituality of the universe and the individuals who live it. Spirits, spiritual connections and souls are as different as spirituality and religion. (something to ponder deeply on perhaps...) There is a connection in all there is. this is the spirit of the world, the connectedness of all things. the energy of creation. etc..... the "om" of life

a lot believe that everything has a spiritual connection or a spiritual aspect to everything that exists. that is different from an individual soul, which is only found in living beings. everything is connected by the spirituality of the universe and the individuals who live it. Spirits, spiritual connections and souls are as different as spirituality and religion. (something to ponder deeply on perhaps...) There is a connection in all there is. this is the spirit of the world, the connectedness of all things. the energy of creation. etc..... the "om" of life
Well stated. You said a library in those few words.

Reactions: Paulm
This brought to mind the words of Christ when he said that “even the rocks would cry out”, in regards to his acknowledgment.

Reactions: Paulm and Debi