Are Mothman reports being covered up?

ever thought of the ultra-lite route?
No, but I did have colleagues who did build and fly ultralights. One of them decided to teach his wife to fly it, and on her first lesson she unintentionally got airborne. The a/c crashed, but she survived with surprisingly minor injuries.

• Wow
Reactions: Paulm and ozentity
I recall a report wherein the witness said a "Mothman" extended its wings and ascended into the air without flapping its wings. Go figure.
If Mothman is a living creature I don't believe that account.

Reactions: Paulm
No, but I did have colleagues who did build and fly ultralights. One of them decided to teach his wife to fly it, and on her first lesson she unintentionally got airborne. The a/c crashed, but she survived with surprisingly minor injuries.
ive got a few friends who fly them and the powered parachute type of ultralite/sport craft. not myself though, while i sometimes think it would be cool and fun i really have no desire to actually pursue it...lol...once i stopped jumping i never had much desire to leave the ground again...lol... i no longer even like to fly commercial and will drive everywhere if at all possible.... ive heard that getting off the ground is very easy in small craft. been told that once you get to speed its going up no matter what, sounds like your friends wife can confirm that....lol....good she wasnt seriously injured.

ive got a few friends who fly them and the powered parachute type of ultralite/sport craft. not myself though, while i sometimes think it would be cool and fun i really have no desire to actually pursue it...lol...once i stopped jumping i never had much desire to leave the ground again...lol... i no longer even like to fly commercial and will drive everywhere if at all possible.... ive heard that getting off the ground is very easy in small craft. been told that once you get to speed its going up no matter what, sounds like your friends wife can confirm that....lol....good she wasnt seriously injured.
There is a small airport about five miles from my daughter's where a group of motorized paragliders fly on a set evening every couple weeks in the summer. My granddaughter loves to go watch them. She still can't understand why Grandpa doesn't want to do it.

• Big Grin
Reactions: Paulm and Debi
I once again have to say I believe it is an interdimensional and/or paranormal creature that does not follow the laws of our physics.
where i get lost with the whole inter-dimensional thing/theory is, once it (the being or life form or whatever) enters our dimension wouldnt they then be bound to our laws of physics? and wouldnt the dimension they came from have to be similar in pressures, gasses etc as ours for them to survive? the whole carbon based life thingy..... now if the other dimension is a spiritual level that may not apply, but then its also not actually a life form as such.....or, well i dunno.... i hate the whole interdimensional thoughts....now i forgot where all i was going with this......please diregard my feeble ponderings... nothing to see here. please continue without me...lol

• Haha
Reactions: ozentity
There is a small airport about five miles from my daughter's where a group of motorized paragliders fly on a set evening every couple weeks in the summer. My granddaughter loves to go watch them. She still can't understand why Grandpa doesn't want to do it.
theres a few sport float craft ive seen on the coast that gets me interested at times, they are pretty cool and ive always loved float planes. but still, nah... not gonna try it...lol

Reactions: Duke
If Mothman is a living creature I don't believe that account.
UFOs have been reported doing "impossible" things for a long time. The same goes for the occupants.

What if "Mothman" is a living, flesh-and-blood being with an anti-gravity gadget on its belt?

Advanced technology looks impossible to a more primitive-minded observer.

What will Earth technology look like in a million years? A billion?

Maybe Mothman looks the way he looks and does the things he does because that is what he wants and the tech from his home can accommodate that.

It's a very big and very old universe out there.

I personally feel Mothman is more than a story. Apart from it being a paranormal entity an alien is the only other plausible theory to me. I'm still thinking paranormal but I'll stay open about it.

Reactions: crux