Are Humans Naturally Good, or Intrinsically Evil?

The million dollar question.

We are all different. Some are more good, and some are more bad, but we all have good and bad.

I do not believe that people are born evil, but we do have the capability of either being good or evil within us as we get older.

I do believe, however, that the trials and tribulations we experience during our younger years, and as we move on through life and situations we are exposed to, go a long way to define which path we take.

I do not believe that people are born evil, but we do have the capability of either being good or evil within us as we get older.

I do believe, however, that the trials and tribulations we experience during our younger years, and as we move on through life and situations we are exposed to, go a long way to define which path we take.
I also believe genetics has a big part to play. I've known a few good families that have adopted babies from criminal families and the child has grown up to lead a life of crime where their natural kids have not. Nature versus nurture is a big debate but I'm going on what I've seen. I still don't believe anyone is truly evil in every aspect though.

Some smart person said something to the effect of… man is neither good nor evil it depends on which one you feed. I think that is true. What we think on and what we propagate in our lives produces what we become. They say without food it’s three days to madness , no doubt it’s possible for anyone to become an animal under the right circumstances.

I also believe genetics has a big part to play. I've known a few good families that have adopted babies from criminal families and the child has grown up to lead a life of crime where their natural kids have not. Nature versus nurture is a big debate but I'm going on what I've seen. I still don't believe anyone is truly evil in every aspect though.
I believe that about genetics, too.