• Secret Windows

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other - Please explain.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or combine? Beyond dark secrets?
This is an old archive thread Beck. The Far side name shall stay. Ducky just wanted to know how the name came about. And you are right...typing on a tablet is a pain.

S
This is an old archive thread Beck. The Far side name shall stay. Ducky just wanted to know how the name came about. And you are right...typing on a tablet is a pain.
sorry... Just came up as a new post :) I'll have to start looking at dates :) yes it is!! But I can never get computer time... I live with an addict!

Reactions: Debi
I like secret windows very catchy. Beyond dark matter just does not do it for me. Be your own entity your own force to be reckoned with. I remember when snoory took a LIMO to area 51 he had to brag he had a driver. Picture him in a two thoudsand dollar suit and The movie vacation at the grand canyon well kids we have seen the grand canyon lets go. well driver i have seen area 51 lets go what a joke.

Reactions: Naked Apple
I like secret windows very catchy. Beyond dark matter just does not do it for me. Be your own entity your own force to be reckoned with. I remember when snoory took a LIMO to area 51 he had to brag he had a driver. Picture him in a two thoudsand dollar suit and The movie vacation at the grand canyon well kids we have seen the grand canyon lets go. well driver i have seen area 51 lets go what a joke.
LOL! You will do well here, Keith! Check out our old Snoory threads running around here! (We are NOT fans!) Naked Apple has a few "opinions" of the man that are quite specific! Most are floating around the Open Lines area.

I think the secret windows was just a little too close to Whorge's "secret door" routine on Coast. "Who's behind the secret door?" Ack. Bob chose The Farside for his own podcast, (as in the farside of perceived reality) and this forum was actually created for an additional site related to Art Bell when he went on Sirius....thus the name.

Last edited:
Secret Windows sounds too much like a Andrews novel. One in the "Flowers in the Attic" series. Beyond Dark matters is cool and interesting IMHO.

Reactions: Naked Apple
Status
Not open for further replies.