Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Secret Windows

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other - Please explain.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Secret Windows is good, but I prefer Beyond Dark Matter.

There ya go again, Nekkie....you're such a sharp cookie and such a "bad" little apple all at the same time! lol
Yeah, George has that "Secret Door" thing he does about "I don't know who's on the other side of the door, but let's find out!" AAAccck! Like we're three year olds. Heard him at 3:16 AM this morning proudly announcing he would be on Coast until the first man lands on Mars. Once again, AAAccck! Please, DM....stick with Beyond Dark Matter so I can erase Snoory from my brain!

Reactions: Naked Apple
There ya go again, Nekkie....you're such a sharp cookie and such a "bad" little apple all at the same time! lol

nme2w4.jpg

Yeah, George has that "Secret Door" thing he does about "I don't know who's on the other side of the door, but let's find out!" AAAccck! Like we're three year olds. Heard him at 3:16 AM this morning proudly announcing he would be on Coast until the first man lands on Mars. Once again, AAAccck! Please, DM....stick with Beyond Dark Matter so I can erase Snoory from my brain!
Noory thinks our collective IQ's are as low as his. With that fake "Golly Gee Wonder!" voice he does during those shows, he would be better suited to host the Romper Room.

nme2w4.jpg

Noory thinks our collective IQ's are as low as his. With that fake "Golly Gee Wonder!" voice he does during those shows, he would be better suited to host the Romper Room.
Yeah, I had a lot of trouble sleeping last night so ended up hearing most of the show. I was actually cringing from some of his questions for his guest, who, bless her heart, did a lot of scrambling to keep up with his off the wall comments or inserting his own philosophy into her beliefs. She wasn't bad.....he just made me crazy.

Or combine? Beyond dark secrets?

Status
Not open for further replies.