APRIL FOOLS' DAY

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
LET ME FIRST SAY I REALLY HATE APRIL FOOLS' DAY JOKES. IT'S ONE OF MY PHOBIAS. LOL HOWEVER, I KNOW MANY OF YOU ENJOY A GOOD PRANK OR TWO.

WHAT'S THE BEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN GOT OR THE BEST YOU'VE EVER GIVEN IN THE LINE OF PRANKS?

april-fools-day-4-268x300.png

Not an April fools prank but back in 2014 when Ashleigh and I ran off to Edmonton, I decided to call my sister and tell her the real reason why Ashleigh and I moved away was because Ashleigh was pregnant. Without her calling to make sure we weren't kidding she got so excited she couldn't compose herself at work so she left early. Then when she called us we told her it was a prank. Then I got a "f you" and a click. Didn't hear from her for 3 days lol but totally worth it

One of the things we did YEARLY was put salt in my dad's coffee instead of sugar. As kids, we felt he "fell" for it year after year. Bless my dad for giving us the giggles with the awful face after he took a big gulp and spit it out year after year after year.

Reactions: Lynne and Charleh
I can see myself doing this to someone

I had planned to reveal my very realistic fake full sleeve tattoo at my first day back at work but that'll need to wait for another couple of weeks :D

I had planned to reveal my very realistic fake full sleeve tattoo at my first day back at work but that'll need to wait for another couple of weeks :D
It would have been GREAT today! lol But I still wanna hear what happens when you do this. :p

Reactions: TonyM
It would have been GREAT today! lol But I still wanna hear what happens when you do this. :p

There will be a lot of shocked people and I can keep this up for quite a while :)

Not an April 1st prank, but years ago I lived a few doors down (in a college dorm) to a guy who was always bragging about his "success" with the ladies. One afternoon I had a female friend of mine call him and represent herself as a nurse at the school's student health service clinic. She told him he had been identified as an intimate partner by a girl who had tested positive for a social disease. She further told him he needed to report to the clinic to be tested, and if necessary, treated. He was also told he would need to provide a list of any sexual partners he'd had since the school term started. After hanging up, she described him as in a state of near panic.

Within minutes we heard his door open/close and then watched him out my window head toward the clinic. What happened when he got there we never found our since he never mentioned the call and subsequent clinic visit to any of us on the floor. He was noticeably quieter thereafter about his conquests, however.