Apporting Key thief strikes again

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
My adult son, who is a very high functioning Autistic with OCD, always carries his keys in his pocket. Where he goes, the keys go. He's also really psychic.

He woke up this morning and the keys were missing. Just poof gone. This set us on an almost all day house search. We looked in the obvious and also the not so obvious places. We turned this house upside down because he was getting a bit panicked. No keys, car don't go!

Since the passing of my little dog two weeks ago, we've both felt spirit visitors stopping by. Nothing negative, and nothing that stays. Just brief visitors and some dream visits. I finally got to the point where I asked my son if he'd sent any visitors away recently, which he did say he had. So...being out of great ideas, I told him he needed to ask for his keys back. He kinda laughed and said, "You know, I was just thinking that myself! cuz they are NOT here."

Now, to understand this next part, know that 3 items were sitting on my dining room table. This is open to the living room area and can be seen from all parts of the house. There was a small towel, a jacket, and my grandaughter's very colorful scarf waiting for her return visit on that table. All three items had just been searched, shaken, and put back on the table. My son finally asked, "OK, please give me my keys back! I need them!" We left the area, and within 5 minutes heard a "pop" and my son came out to see where they landed. There on the table, wrapped in the grandaughter's scarf, were the keys.

I checked that scarf myself! I shook the darn thing! No keys prior to pop. We thanked whoever it was for the return and all is quiet again. This is not the first time we've had things apported, and it happens most often to my son's items, although I have had my own keys lifted once before.

Just another strange day in my household....sigh.

Great news on the keys & communication in the family . Great cooperation together on the earth plane between family members- no blaming no shaming just honest cooperating. Making unity in adversity /( Need of vehicle key. ) Great news & great success.

Blaming in a situation like this would be as in efficent as blaming paint for being on a wall or blaming paint for drying. Focusing on something like the paint dried, being concerned: oh, Is there paint? Being frightened : what is paint doing on the wall in my closet -paint did yousee that - thereis paint in my closet! Oxygen is also in the air. All around you now.

Someday someway somehow we'll all have the science/ we'll all be aware of exactly the explaination this is as natural as paint, as obvious as paint drying. When some communication primative long lived its solid psi communication form in humanity being on need on the planet again in anothergeneration anew after thousands of generations of eons of pre verbal of co verbal capacity /triggerd anew meets a need. Again born into another generation, fits, meets a need facilitating human communication & cooperation (once again) (About psi as an in house pre verbal non verbal co verbal communication form, & of a cooperative connection )

About spirit guests or puppie visits oh YES that does happen you are right.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Debi this is a real thing. It has happens to me all my life. It’s good to know someone else can confirm I’m not crazy. I’m so glad he got the keys returned.

It's not the first time around here...lol. My son kept checking all last night to make sure they didn't go poof again. Pretty sure he slept with them.

Reactions: Benway and Lynne
Well, as I mentioned elsewhere, the three objects that have disappeared since we moved here have not returned. I asked very politely, several times over the time we have lived in this apartment. It makes me sad.

Reactions: Benway
Well, as I mentioned elsewhere, the three objects that have disappeared since we moved here have not returned. I asked very politely, several times over the time we have lived in this apartment. It makes me sad.
Keep asking. We have had a return over a month after the missing.

My adult son, who is a very high functioning Autistic with OCD, always carries his keys in his pocket. Where he goes, the keys go. He's also really psychic.

He woke up this morning and the keys were missing. Just poof gone. This set us on an almost all day house search. We looked in the obvious and also the not so obvious places. We turned this house upside down because he was getting a bit panicked. No keys, car don't go!

Since the passing of my little dog two weeks ago, we've both felt spirit visitors stopping by. Nothing negative, and nothing that stays. Just brief visitors and some dream visits. I finally got to the point where I asked my son if he'd sent any visitors away recently, which he did say he had. So...being out of great ideas, I told him he needed to ask for his keys back. He kinda laughed and said, "You know, I was just thinking that myself! cuz they are NOT here."

Now, to understand this next part, know that 3 items were sitting on my dining room table. This is open to the living room area and can be seen from all parts of the house. There was a small towel, a jacket, and my grandaughter's very colorful scarf waiting for her return visit on that table. All three items had just been searched, shaken, and put back on the table. My son finally asked, "OK, please give me my keys back! I need them!" We left the area, and within 5 minutes heard a "pop" and my son came out to see where they landed. There on the table, wrapped in the grandaughter's scarf, were the keys.

I checked that scarf myself! I shook the darn thing! No keys prior to pop. We thanked whoever it was for the return and all is quiet again. This is not the first time we've had things apported, and it happens most often to my son's items, although I have had my own keys lifted once before.

Just another strange day in my household....sigh.

Thanks for sharing the fun with us.

I'm still awaiting the day when the spell "Calgon, apport me away" may in fact take me elsewhere in a poof.