Apple now worth $1 Trillion

Discussion in 'News / Open Lines / Conspiracy' started by Charleh, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Charleh

Charleh
    Expand Collapse
    Please insert coffee
    Tier-1 Mod

Apple is now a $1 trillion company

First we hear Jeff Bezos has more money than Bill Gates, Now Apple is the first trillionaire company in America. Gee, how on earth did they manage to make such a profit? Oh wait I spent 700 on an iPad mini last month :cry:

Paintman, 7Christie and Herbal Jaguar like this.
  2. Herbal Jaguar

Herbal Jaguar
    Expand Collapse

The biggest publicly known richest person in the world lol. Apple knows how to make money for sure. Google is really scary as well

Charleh likes this.
  3. Bob

Bob
    Expand Collapse

I worked at Apple in a corporate position for three years before leaving to podcast full-time.
    While I cannot speak about the retail side of Apple, the corporate side was nothing short of awesome. Leaving it was a hard choice but in the end it paid off for my endeavor to become a respected podcaster/interviewer.

I own a first Gen 12.9" iPad Pro, several old iPods, a MacBook Air...and wouldn't think of using anything other than Apple products at this stage in my life. And that comes from someone who used to build his own "powerful" windows based computer systems (some were Hackintoshed).

So I am just a tad bit proud. I received Tim's email in my personal email address (it was forwarded to me from my former manager). I will say I met Tim once in California and he's honestly a great guy.

#3 Bob, Aug 10, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
    Paintman and Charleh like this.
  4. Paintman

Paintman
    Expand Collapse
    Go Go White Sox !
    Tier-1 Mod