APPARITION? Need help identifying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped reading after you said "The other night I was messing around with summoning spirits.. just goofing off"..............I want to ask WHY, But I already know the answer.....
One possibility is that you come back to our forum a while from now and say "I was here some time ago about messing around summoning spirits and asking about photo evidence. Well, I actually summoned something and now I am in trouble....can someone help me?"

Love&Light

Last edited:
Hi

If your genuine it could be anything from the paranormal realm,Its like opening a door at the zoo,might be a cuddly koala or a uncontrollable polar bear,not really a good idea unless you know how to deal with this.
And much like summoning spirits we could make the analogy that people make the horrible error of thinking a Koala is a cute and cuddly animal.......

Guess well c

Don't be upset with us Fie. This a paranormal forum and your question's are taken seriously. We are a diverse lot here... but what you will never hear from any of us is -- it's nothing... nor would anyone here laugh at you. This set's this forum apart from 99% of other paranormal forums on the web.

There are two very specific side's to the paranormal view. One is more Scientific and the other is more Spiritual. Duke will analyze the photo's and ask questions, and some of us will analyze the spiritual side and ask questions. In order to answer your original question -- it should be noted that how you answer the questions is how the people on this forum form some kind of understanding of what you are dealing with. Which was the question. "What is this".

When you lose your only sibling from their inexperienced summonsing and dabbling in dark stuff, I'm afraid the fear of upsetting someone doing similar activities is of little consequence to me.

Don't be upset with us Fie. This a paranormal forum and your question's are taken seriously. We are a diverse lot here... but what you will never hear from any of us is -- it's nothing... nor would anyone here laugh at you. This set's this forum apart from 99% of other paranormal forums on the web.

There are two very specific side's to the paranormal view. One is more Scientific and the other is more Spiritual. Duke will analyze the photo's and ask questions, and some of us will analyze the spiritual side and ask questions. In order to answer your original question -- it should be noted that how you answer the questions is how the people on this forum form some kind of understanding of what you are dealing with. Which was the question. "What is this".
Well said Darcy !!

When you lose your only sibling from their inexperienced summonsing and dabbling in dark stuff, I'm afraid the fear of upsetting someone doing similar activities is of little consequence to me.

I have the deepest respect for your feelings on this circumstance ozentity. Please know that I was not offering apologize's for the thoughts or opinions of those here in this forum, nor condoning such a flippant attitude toward summoning''s. It was more a Statement of Intent. This is who we are... and these are the questions you should expect.

I have the deepest respect for your feelings on this circumstance ozentity. Please know that I was not offering apologize's for the thoughts or opinions of those here in this forum, nor condoning such a flippant attitude toward summoning''s. It was more a Statement of Intent. This is who we are... and these are the questions you should expect.
Thanks Darcy,being a grandad now I feel I have to educate the younger people on the dangers of this,but suppose some need to learn it themselves.Just hope for their sake its not too much for them to cope with.

Thanks Darcy,being a grandad now I feel I have to educate the younger people on the dangers of this,but suppose some need to learn it themselves.Just hope for their sake its not too much for them to cope with.
Ahh thanks guys but i asked what it was lol not advice with what to do with it... after getting to know it rather well I have to admit I am rather fond of the little feller now... haha thanks 4your help guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.