APPARITION? Need help identifying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No i

Could see orbs and waves of energy, the apparition was totally unnoticed until i reviewed this picture

But no photos of the "orbs and waves of energy" I take it. What do "waves of energy" look like? Anything like this?
image004.jpg

Actually i do have a photo... the gold lights on the right came from absolutely no where. I have literally no clue how they appeared.. nothing is in that corner that is even reflective.. thats all i took photos of that night though

But no photos of the "orbs and waves of energy" I take it. What do "waves of energy" look like? Anything like this?View attachment 17303

Attachments

• 20190218_170355.jpg
    20190218_170355.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 163
Again here i caught what looks like only half of it... in the right corner

Attachments

• 20190218_204500.jpg
    20190218_204500.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 145
Hello VLXLucifieDXLV (sorry I'm calling you Fie from now on) Welcome to the forum

The other night I was messing around with summoning spirits.. just goofing off...

Im not sure what it is?
U guys have any insight????

Duke is definitely the expert on analyzing photo's...

However

Well, I am one of the spirit "guys" here, so I have to ask, VLX....why are you just "messing around" summoning?

I'm with Debi.

Generally someone who summons or attempts to summon spirits has some idea of who or what they want to summon and why. So, that information would be helpful in answering your question of 'what it is'. If you truly are just messing around summoning in general... I'd say the 'what' is the first of many -- that are right behind.

Reactions: jadamz and ozentity
Hi
Im not sure what it is?
If your genuine it could be anything from the paranormal realm,Its like opening a door at the zoo,might be a cuddly koala or a uncontrollable polar bear,not really a good idea unless you know how to deal with this.

Reactions: Donna K.
Hello VLXLucifieDXLV (sorry I'm calling you Fie from now on) Welcome to the forum

Duke is definitely the expert on analyzing photo's...

However

I'm with Debi.

Generally someone who summons or attempts to summon spirits has some idea of who or what they want to summon and why. So, that information would be helpful in answering your question of 'what it is'. If you truly are just messing around summoning in general... I'd say the 'what' is the first of many -- that are right behind.

What they said x 2 ! When you play with matches...

Reactions: Donna K. and Debi
Status
Not open for further replies.