APPARITION? Need help identifying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VLXLuCiFieDXLV

Reaction score
The other night I was messing around with summoning spirits.. just goofing off... when the energy in the air suddenly got so heavy/cold & orbs flashed every direction in the room...that was when i took my phone out and snapped a picture...

Im not sure what it is?
U guys have any insight????
Thanx n advance
20190218_064946_1550491684312.png
20190203_003219_1550492776374.png

I'm not an entity/spirit guy, but the photo fascinates me. Can you tell us more about the photo? Taken without a flash, it appears? Did you use any kind of computer enhancement or are we looking at raw photos? How many total did you take, and how many were of approximately the same spot where the entity appears? What's physically in the spot, and to the right of, the entity? Did you see this thing and take the photo, or did you only see it in the photo after it was taken. You mentioned orbs. Any orb photos?

Is the blonde in the photo you? If not, did this young woman see orbs and sense the same heavy/cold? Did she see the entity in real time?

Reactions: Paulm
The other night I was messing around with summoning spirits.. just goofing off...
View attachment 17300 View attachment 17301

hello VLX, and welcome to the forums, like Duke above, im not a ghost or spirit kinda guy but im sure someone will be able to help ya a little, there are a few good camera/image pple here. Dukes questions are a great start, and im sure someone will be along shortly to help more.... but just for starters its probably not to wise to summon spirits "just for fun" or just "messing around"..... so please ask a lot of questions and learn the proper procedures if this is something that you are truly interested in learning about. there are ppl here who can point you in the direction to do this type work properly..

Well, I am one of the spirit "guys" here, so I have to ask, VLX....why are you just "messing around" summoning? Is this an interest for you and you're new to it? Or is it something you do often? And do you have any idea what you are opening yourself to by doing this? Before I even comment on the pic I'd really like to know those answers. The I can give you a better educated opinion.

I'm going to move your thread over to experiences, btw, so it is easier to find admist the ever changing boards.

Yes its me, i did feel the heaviness and sudden temp drop.. i do have snother photo, will hav to crop myself out and post that as well. No flash was used, and i believe the graininess is what allowed me to catch it.. right before this shot, i heard tappin and knocking on that wall.. there is nothing next to the apparition, but it is hovering right over a central air duct.. taken at about 330 430 am
I'm not an entity/spirit guy, but the photo fascinates me. Can you tell us more about the photo? Taken without a flash, it appears? Did you use any kind of computer enhancement or are we looking at raw photos? How many total did you take, and how many were of approximately the same spot where the entity appears? What's physically in the spot, and to the right of, the entity? Did you see this thing and take the photo, or did you only see it in the photo after it was taken. You mentioned orbs. Any orb photos?

Is the blonde in the photo you? If not, did this young woman see orbs and sense the same heavy/cold? Did she see the entity in real time?

Ok. So did you see it real time and then take the photos of it, or see it only in the photos after taking them? Is cropping the only effect you've used? Filters or any other computer graphic enhancements that might have affected the contrast between the entity and its surroundings?

Last edited:
Reactions: garnetsilver
Act
Well, I am one of the spirit "guys" here, so I have to ask, VLX....why are you just "messing around" summoning? Is this an interest for you and you're new to it? Or is it something you do often? And do you have any idea what you are opening yourself to by doing this? Before I even comment on the pic I'd really like to know those answers. The I can give you a better educated opinion.

I'm going to move your thread over to experiences, btw, so it is easier to find
A few years ago my mother died a really tragic death.... we always promised eachother wed communicate from the other side that way she and i would know there was really an afterlife... thats wat got me interested... that and they have been really getting my attention more lately? Poltergeist-like activity

No i
Ok. So did you see it real time and then take the photo of it, or see it only in the photos after taking them?
Could see orbs and waves of energy, the apparition was totally unnoticed until i reviewed this picture

Status
Not open for further replies.