Appalachian woman shares cryptid encounter

It sounds more a paranormal entity than a BF or something, I suppose that's what they are. I don't think I'd camp up there. Could it be the local's strong belief in these things that brings them forth?

Reactions: Paulm and Selectric
Welcome to the wonderful world of the paranormal young lady. It doesn't just happen in your neck of the woods...it's everywhere. It's not very fun when something comes out of the woods to chase you down and bang on your door. Been there...done that.

• Wow
Reactions: Paulm and ozentity
Welcome to the wonderful world of the paranormal young lady. It doesn't just happen in your neck of the woods...it's everywhere. It's not very fun when something comes out of the woods to chase you down and bang on your door. Been there...done that.
I don't know if you saw what did this but I find invisible aggressive entities terrifying.

Reactions: Selectric and Paulm

Attachments

• 1663608388626.png
    1663608388626.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 42
It sounds more a paranormal entity than a BF or something, I suppose that's what they are. I don't think I'd camp up there. Could it be the local's strong belief in these things that brings them forth?
I agree that the article had nothing to do with a face-to-face encounter with a big foot at all. I think they may have put up the wrong story. I watched the girl's tic Tok video and was not impressed.